Friday, December 25, 2009

8 to 9 months and realy,realy bad hemorrhoids and nothing helps an any advice might help.?

two things you can try 1 is a sitz bath which is water as warm as you can stand it mixed with epsom salt. at a pharmacy you can buy a special thing to use for the sitz bath. also hemorrhoid ointment does not help in relieving the discomfort of hemorrhoids , what does work is hydrocortisone ointment and vitamin A and D ointment make sure it is ointment not cream8 to 9 months and realy,realy bad hemorrhoids and nothing helps an any advice might help.?
You might consider a prenatal support garment to wear under your clothes if you are having a lot of swelling, pain and pressure. Fembrace and Prenatal Cradle make great stuff.





Try taking Vitamin E capsules (orally) each day to improve vein strength.





Soaking in a warm Epsom salts bath is also soothing.





And putting cold witch hazel pads against the swelling works wonders!8 to 9 months and realy,realy bad hemorrhoids and nothing helps an any advice might help.?
Did you tell the Dr? There are plenty of over the counter solutions, but you may need to get a stool softener to not aggravate. It's worth talking about. They've heard it before so don't be embarrassed.
I had terrible hemorrhoids during pregnancy and after. I gave birth two weeks ago and warm baths and showers help alot. Before the warm bath I would wipe with the Tucks pads. Here's a little too much information, but if you do not have a detachable shower head, get one. Trust me it works.
I used tucks as well after the birth. Be sure to talk to your doctor or nurse about your problem.
I used the Tucks Medicated pads... They helped alot!!! And eat alot of fiber and exercise even if it is just walking.
I sat my butt in hot water. Just butt level and as hot as I could stand it. It reduced the swelling. I also slept with a pillow between my knees. It helped (not to be gross) to separate my bum cheeks so they weren't pressing on each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment