Monday, December 28, 2009

I hurt my knee real bad and just wanted some advice?

the doc said i tore my mcl pcl and had a grade 2 tear of the acl and thinks the meniscus is damaged. i'm not a big doc fan. they just want money. i was wondering if anyone had the same injury and did not have surgery its a lot of money.I hurt my knee real bad and just wanted some advice?
seriously consider surgery. i have had knee surgery on both legs and havent had trouble since. my injuries were complete acl tears and meniscus tears and after surgery i have been fine. it is a hard process but it pays off because after you originally tear something in your knee you will keep hurting over and over again until you fix it.





my first acl i was told over the phoneI hurt my knee real bad and just wanted some advice?
you can believe if you choose that they just want money.


However I have been in medicine for 25 yrs and never seen surgery done when it wasnt needed.





I am guessing they got this diagnosis from doing testing such as an MRI. did they show you the MRI ?





before any surgery, it is always a good idea to have a second opinion by another dr. why not call another orthopedic ?

No comments:

Post a Comment