Friday, December 25, 2009

I went golfing yesterday and did REALLY bad. Can someone give me basic golf advice?

It took my boyfrined and I two hours to play six holes. Hahaha!


Well that is..when we weren't making donuts in the sand with the cartsI went golfing yesterday and did REALLY bad. Can someone give me basic golf advice?
Whoa...Donuts in the bunkers with the Carts!!! Ha-Ha I bet the Grounds Crew loved you guys... Anyway I find that when women are playing with men, The worst thing they can do is try to kill the ball. Skip that and just try and get the ball into play. Don't feel you have to use a driver off the tee just because he does.. use the club you control best. Maybe your 7 iron. Next get your self to the Ben Sutton golf school in Tampa Fla.,,Good Luck,See you on the Links.I went golfing yesterday and did REALLY bad. Can someone give me basic golf advice?
My advice...don't play golf anymore, or go to the pro shop and get a few lessons...
The simplest thing to learn when starting out is to keep your eye on the ball and don't swing too hard with the club. Do not lift your head until you have swung the club clean through the target. Also try to keep your feet and legs very still whilst swinging the club.
Maybe you should keep your eyes on YOUR balls, not his!
practice, practice, practice. in no time you will be playing like a pro.
First of all you shouldn't be on the course with that attitude. Golf is a game for gentle men and women. I can tell you that if you do not want to act civilly you will not score well. Seriously it is a fun game but you need full concentration to play well. You simply must get lessons to play well if you are just beginning. Many people cannot grow up enough to play golf well. It sounds condescending I know, but it is true. There must be a smidgen of seriousness in your attitude.
The most important thing is to make sure you have a good set up. You can find a great program in your area by using www.playgolfamerica.com you may find some free classes. Look for Link UP to Golf, You get lesson and to go out on the course. You can also go to www.pga.com improve your game section. They have everything diveded up good. They also have clips and pictures to help
Try not playing golf for a few weeks...then give it up altogether!
head down left arm straight
ya i know to play golf and u can have tips from me as i am a national champion ok first advice is that that golf is played with a free and relaxed mind second advice is hold ur golf stick close to ur body and bend it at urside at 20 degree for less distance shot and sorry that it i cannot give u full tips bye sweety


i am in a search of a girlfriend please help can u be my gf
Duuuuuh, are you my sister. Duuuuuh, Joe Dirt is my name are you my sister. Duuuuh, where's my dinner woman....!
Practice on the range.





Even if you played badly, you were still outside playing golf. It's a great game and with some practice I'm sure you can get the hang of it.
No! Don't quit! In my opinion, you should go to the driving range and practice the basic clubs, such as driver, 3 wood, 7 iron, and 9 iron. Practice makes perfect!
Please stay off the golf course and do something productive with your time that does not abuse others. Quit golf Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment