Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the worst advice that you have ever received?

What were the circumstances, who gave it to you, and what happened?What is the worst advice that you have ever received?
My neighbor said her pit bull was a big sissy and I should just walk up and pat him on the head, and say ';good puppy ';.


Do you know how silly a guy looks running down the street with an angry dog hanging to the seat of what's left of his pants--and see him in terror of what the dog might find down there to chew on, after it eats the pants?What is the worst advice that you have ever received?
My brother told me I shouldn't buy this house in the city. He said it was a bad neighborhood. He hates the city.





Anyway, I bought the house anyway and now it's worth 4 times what I originally paid for it. He had me a little worried about putting too much money into it too. Even though I spent money fixing it up, I still only owe half as much as it is worth.
Usually the worst advice that I have ever been given is that from people with no experience on the subject or that they can remain objective.





Other than that, the worst advice I had ever been given was to give away a puppy I found one day. I had the worst feeling about giving her away. The next day I found out that the person I had given it to aloud it outside without supervision and it got hit by a car! I was so upset!
';You can do better.';





I can't. I miss him.
my bf is not talking to me since last week saturday and i felt so hurt even though i was wrong every1 says to make him steam off 4 a couple of days and i did but he hasn't call since...the advice that i got from this website was break up with him r give him sum space for a while so i did...i cant break up with him bc i deeply in love with him so i think i'll wait until a certain extent
well.. the worst i'd ever recieve has got to be.. to tell my sister that my mother and grandmother diidn't like her husband.. gots to be the worst.. lol.. and uhm.. my bf [bestfriend] gave it to me, and then it started a whole damn family feud.. too much to go into the details.. but i wish i'd never done it.
I would have to say that the worse advice ever was when I wanted to leave my boyfriend of 4 years, that I didn't love anymore. I was 24 and my mom adviced me to stick with that man. She said I am going through a 'phase' in the relationship and that he is a good guy, and an egineer from a good family and it is hard to find someone else who will be so good to me.


I ended up leaving him a few years later anyway, after years of bordem and agony, only because I didn't want to disappoint my mom.


I ended up meeting another man who is so much better for me. But I sometimes feel my 20's were a waiste when I could have had fun with someone I really loved.
Somebody told me once if i had sex in the standing position there was no chance to have a baby because the sperm wont go up the fallopian tube. Nine month later i found out it was a bad advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment