Thursday, January 21, 2010

Any advice on a bad haircut?

Sorry, terribly long question coming up - bear with me please.





Yesterday I got my hair cut very short (About an inch and a 1/2 at its very longest, mostly it's about 2cm - an inch long). And after getting my hair cut by a fairly respectable hairdresser I went home and looked at the back properly - only to find that, near the nape of my neck and the end of my hair, there was a relatively large patch of very short hair. In fact, in some part it seems like there's practically no hair there at all (only about a few millimeters long). Because my hair is so short it doesn't look really bad, but I'm still rather sensitive about it.





My hair is a very light brown/a very dirty and dark blonde, so this as well doesn't make it seem that bad and, depending on the light, it can look like I have just a patch of red, irritated skin showing through my hair (which also is not really good, but better I suppose).





So, I was wondering how long it would take to grow out, or at least long enough so the patch is barely noticeable or considerably more covered up (because my hair is so short, I can't push some hair over it to cover it up). Again, the length of hair there in some of the baldest looking spots is about 2-4 millimeters and a centimeter at the longest, whereas the rest of the hair in the back and surrounding that area is about 1 1/2cm - 2cm long. An yes, I do know the average rate that hair grows at per week/month, but how long do you think it will be before it's grown out/less patchy/bald?


Any answers would be appreciated.





Here's a picture - http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss313鈥?/a>


(The picture actually make it look just slightly better than it is, but it looks that way in some light, and worse in others).Any advice on a bad haircut?
you could buy some clip on extansions :) my friend got em off e-bay for cheap and their real hair.. but i think if you put a cute like flower accesory or head band in ur hair, that style will be really cute!Any advice on a bad haircut?
aw that sucks. i think it will only take a couple of weeks cuz all my cousins have to cut their hair every two weeks cuz it gets to long

No comments:

Post a Comment