Saturday, January 23, 2010

Please Help me i feel really bad but i need advice please can you help me?

Well this guy likes me A LOT and i was really nice about it i mean its sweet. He got my number and started texting me ALL OF THE TIME!! it started to annoy me. I don't like him at all. I got to annoyed that i said sorry cant talk i have a life to live and please can you stop texting me everyday and all the time!! and he responded O ok sorry gosh that hurt. and i haven't herd from him in 4 days which im ok with nut i just feel really bad. And before i said that i tried saying stuff like i like someone else and i described my perfect guy and he was like that me even though my perfect guy and this guy are completely different. should i just keep ignoring him or ugh what should do! Please hep me!!Please Help me i feel really bad but i need advice please can you help me?
That's something you need to let go. You could've been nicer about it but you were mad and its okay. People move on. He needs to learn that he's coming off as a stalker.
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment