Thursday, January 21, 2010

I am considering adding my Y/H mail address for contact from some of you lot. Your advice, good or bad idea?

risky, there's some strange people on here - then again who wants to live risk free?I am considering adding my Y/H mail address for contact from some of you lot. Your advice, good or bad idea?
yer its a good idea becous you can always take it off if people spam uI am considering adding my Y/H mail address for contact from some of you lot. Your advice, good or bad idea?
I hide mine as there are a lot of trolls out there. Really it's up to you to decide.
Good idea.
Just set the ';allow e-mail'; thingy so people won't actually see your address. I guess that's what you were talking about anyway.
Just be careful there are some spiteful people out there. Good luck.
No we have some very odd people on here %26amp; I don't think you shouls give your details to people you don't know
Are you going to stalk us?





;-)
wats y/h?
why? u want to spam anybody?
Only if you promise to stalk me ;0)
good idea
what they said!!xx
It shouldn't be a bad idea to allow email contact. Your address is hidden. You can always disable it if you start to get hassle.
lol...... like all things you get some good with bad.... some ok people have contacted me.... and some real sleazy people also have one guy.... wanted to send me a pic of his thing... Erghhh apparently once I saw it I would want to move in with him....Hmmmmmm pmsl....!
as long as its not flirty or ugly words, I don't mind those. Plus, some wonderful people are here and most are pretty good people. and if its mean, you can just delete the emails. never hurts to try.
Whatever Floats your Boat :o)





But I'd be careful of the Spammers. Oh and the people that send Viruses. Or w/e.





Make sure your Computer is wearing it's Protection. HeHe! :o)
becareful because there are some sickos out there. Some maybe nice but you never know. Better to be safe than sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment