Saturday, January 23, 2010

In a realy bad spot need help n advice!!!!!!?

ive been singke for 4yrs n havent been intimate with a women cause am ashamed of my small penis (5inches) my ex didnt care cause i was her first but i recently meet a girl n she wants to go the next level but am nervous cause of my penis size n dont want to let her down she said her ex was huge so am realy nervous should i tell her first or just not do anythingIn a realy bad spot need help n advice!!!!!!?
If she loves you ~ and you should only be having sex with her if you are in love ~ she won't care about size. She'll just care about you.In a realy bad spot need help n advice!!!!!!?
Man I feel for you. I guess I would just tell her flat out. I wouldn't want to have to see her react to it in the moment. Just tell her, and tell her.

No comments:

Post a Comment