Saturday, January 23, 2010

I need some good advice for a bad situation.?

We are both on the deed, not married. He wants me to leave. Our child is 3 years old. He makes me so angry, I think since he wants to end this that he should leave. Anyways, until we figure out what to do and until I talk to my lawyer I would like my own bedroom. He refuses to let me have my own bedroom. He says it is his house and he can go where ever he wants in it. We have a futon and a bed. I want to move the futon in the smaller extra room and stay in there with my computer. He wont let me...can I call the cops? What would they say?I need some good advice for a bad situation.?
Your lawyer will help. I don't know what either of your rights are. It sure can get messy.I need some good advice for a bad situation.?
anytime kids are involved, you kinda loose the right to be selfish. it sounds to me like neither of you really want to leave that badly. if you did one of you wouldn't mind leaving the house. you should talk it out. i wouldn't call the cops (they won't help you anyway)... i'd call a lawyer if you can't work it out like adults.
compromise,talk it out
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment