Thursday, January 21, 2010

I need advice for a bad relationship! HELP! ?

i have this boyfriend we've been off %26amp; on since august. %26amp; he treats me like sh!t! i call him %26amp; he never wants to talk to me he says i piss him off all the time, he only wants to chill on his time, he always ditches me. he criticizes me all the time! i can't take it at all! i'm always the one to apologize even if i did nothing wrong, i'm always the one to try %26amp; be nice %26amp; settle the arguements. he just acts like he doesn't give a f*ck!


but they always says to follow your heart, %26amp; i know deep inside that he can treat me better but my mind tells me to leave him but i just can't it's so hard. i guess i just see his potential instead of his actions showing his potential.


i want to leave him SO BAD i don't want to fix anything with him at all, i want him to realize he's lost something amazing after i leave him, but i need help actually following through with it, instead of giving in. %26amp; getting my mind off of him %26amp; what he's doing %26amp; stuff like that. but at the same time after i break it off i want him to want me back %26amp; say no to him. because i want him to feel some time of pain that i felt.





puhleaseeee help me with this situation! DETAILS %26amp; TIPS, anything would be lovely also.


thank you %26lt;3I need advice for a bad relationship! HELP! ?
I can see you are hurt and angry ,because right now I am in your shoes also,hurt,but try to be strong dear,get away from him,time will help us heal.Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment