Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can someone give me advice on a bad heartache?

i love this boy, and im sure he loves me even if its in someway,


anyway, he's 2 years older then me and when im unable to see him ( weekends) my heart like its just..i get sad and i wanna get over it! i dont want it ruining me ya know,? my older brothers is best friends with his older brother which is how i know him, he's leaving for 1 week


as a class trip, i want like tips and advice, on to get his attention and whn we're away i dont wanna always think about him


thank you for the answers!!Can someone give me advice on a bad heartache?
Seriously, Been there DONE THAT. When you get over it, and start getting on with your life (life goals ETC) and you aren't ';searching'; for love, it will come to you when you VERY least expect it. Trust me on this one. he wasn't worth your time.Can someone give me advice on a bad heartache?
have you told him how you feel (but be carefull about freaking him out)? Just don't depend on someone else for your happiness, make sure you are happy just being you. While he is gone spend time getting to know yourself, pray to God, and keep yourself busy if you start getting depressed.
so you guys are not dating? if you guy arent ... then you should confess your feelings ... because life is short ... who knows you may miss out on something great just because you're afraid of what might happen ... when really you should be afraid of what might not happen ...
love lol is a part of our life. not that alone think concentrate on some other thing, take a diversion
GIRL IF U REALLY LIKE HIM N CANT STOP THINKIN ABOUT HIM WEN HES AWAY .....Y DONT U GUYS EMAIL OR HAV SOME WAY 2 HAV COMMUNICATION...


SORRY THATS THE BEST I CAN DO...

No comments:

Post a Comment