Saturday, January 23, 2010

Need advice I feel bad and pathetic?

Okay I been working at Subway (fast food) for 1 year. this 40 yo lady, use to Always come in with her husband until he went to jail. She come in one day said she was hungry, So I told her if she gave me some s** then I gave her a foot long. so we went into the bathroom and we did it and but I could have tell she didn't want to do it to begin with.


I just feel bad and .pathetic, pleas I need some adviceNeed advice I feel bad and pathetic?
Oookay....


WOW


You are pathetic.


If you are going to give somebody food just give them food.


Don't ask them to be a prostitute for you!!!


What, you can't find a girlfriend???


You should ask her to forgive you... and never do that again.Need advice I feel bad and pathetic?
Have you ever heard of audio hypnosis using your headphones?


http://tinyurl.com/yldvvkf





If youre stressed out or want to stop smoking or any other thing,


check out our Hypnosis mp3s.





Its really easy to start and you can use it at any place you like!





If you own an Ipod or any other mp3 player device this is perfect for you!


If you dont, then your hypnosis will still work but it will be really limited.





We have all kinds of hypnosis available, check out our list here:


http://tinyurl.com/yldvvkf





This is something you MUST do if you tried everything else and it didnt worked.
well first of all you messed up.you better hope that she doesnt tell her husband on you because if she does you are in serious trouble my friend.you never bribe somebody to have sex with you.what were you thinking man come on now.anyways what i would do is never ask a female that if you have sex with me you will get a footlong.
what have you done using that woman you are really pathetic and this thing can't be forgiven she just did it with you to feed her self you should have gave her food for free, ah this is making me really feel bad just by imagining it..
first off don't feel bad let it all go away............
  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment