Saturday, January 23, 2010

GUYS! I feel REALLY BAD and NEED ADVICE?! GIRLS HELP TOO?!?

There's this guy josh I've liked for almost 2 years. I used to think he liked me too, but I got majorly mixed signals. Sometimes he was so good to me, and other times (like when he tried to get me lost in a neighborhood at nite)...arghhhh. The final straw came Friday when invited him to this ball I had to go to (just to hang with me so I didn't have to dance), and he flat out said no. I figured if he liked me at all,he woulda gone. Instead I spent the evening with guys who give me the creeps, holding their hands and touching my back and thinking of how the only hands I wanted touch me were josh's.


I've had to see josh all this week at church activity were helping at. I've ignored him if he tries to talk to me. He has told my 15 year old brother, who he's friends with, every nite just how I hate him. Last nite my bro told me to tell him sorry, and I said,';I have nothing to be sorry for'; and josh said,';are u mad at me?'; he asked twice. I wouldn't answer I just turned away. ';I'm not going anywhere. When ur ready to talk you know where I'll be.'; I said wouldn't talk. And then as the nite progressed I just got meaner and meaner towards him.


Now... I feel like crap. I feel like I took the only guy I ever cared bout and shoved him away. WHY? Because I conned myself into believing he liked me. I will see him tonight. What should I do??We're 18. Also...why would he care if I was mad at him or not? We know each other well, but we don't really hang out.GUYS! I feel REALLY BAD and NEED ADVICE?! GIRLS HELP TOO?!?
Tell him you're sorry. You were a huge jerk to him and he needs to know you feel bad about it. Who knows, he might care because he likes you. Also, no one wants to be hated, so he's probably just trying to figure out why someone would hate him so much. Just talk to him.GUYS! I feel REALLY BAD and NEED ADVICE?! GIRLS HELP TOO?!?
same here my guy was being a real jerk and i was mean and then i got mean and he got pissy he ended up apologizing and i felt like a ***** but eberything blew over eventually
its because your angry that he doesn't feel the same way towards you. boys are idiots! Just act normal to him and pretend you don't like him. don't show him your weaknesses.
I don't know...even if you didn't do anythin say your sorry it might be the only way...lol when he said girls are a waist of time..he might jsut not be into girls and might not care
dang..


that really sucks..


I think you should tell him the story.
Welcome to adulthood. He wants friendship, you want more. You'd be doing yourself a disservice to accept him as just a friend at this point. You're doing the right thing, however difficult it may seem.





If you want him as more than a friend, you'll never be happy just being friends and you'll grow to resent him and push him away in the future anyway. Best to sort your feelings out now so that doesn't happen.
Ok, seriously... I thought this was coming from a 12 yr old... Sorry.. Anyway, if he tries to talk to you, talk back. Tell him that you were upset because you had to spend the dance with a bunch of creeps. And he cares if your mad or not cuz he's your friend. Like it or not, you guys see each other often enough to be considered friends even if you don't hang outside of church. He prolly feels bad for what he did too. But even if you're upset about it, tell him its alright so he doesn't feel intimidated. I totally understand about the making moves thing cuz that's how I am too. But you never know. Maybe a girl in the past totally broke his heart and he's still iffy about it. Just show him that you're understanding and won't hold any decisions against him.
first off, that whole idea of guys needing to be the innitiator is ridiculous. if you want him i would suggest telling him that and telling him that if its not gonna progress further and if he isnt going to treat you with respect that you want nothing else to do with him. putting him in that scenario will give you your answer
well u should apologize because even tho he might not like you he still likes you as a friend and he seems worried about something and he obviously doesnt like the tension in between u 2 so try and sort things out but jsut be carefull and dont make things too awkward or u might screw something up..


good luck!
It would be a lot easier if you talked.it is so much easier than expecting him to read your mind or you trying to read his.


He may not have went to the ball because he may not like dances.He may not like the atmosphere of dances,I know I don't,but it doesn't mean he doesn't like you.Now as to trying to get you lost in the neighborhood,maybe he was trying to be cute and funny?However after a while it is no longer cute and funny and that is when you tell him to stop or you'll just stop and call home to get directions.


He may not want to be romantically involved,and may just like you as a friend.You need to talk to him and get to know if you have the same beliefs, values etc.What you did WAS wrong and all because he refused to go to the ball with you.
If he cares about whether you are mad at him or not then he had some feelings for you... maybe he's acting this way because he isn't sure what kind of feelings he is feeling yet... i know this is really hard to follow but go with me here.. I mean if he didnt like you at all would he be concerned whether your mad at him or not?? NO But the thing is he may not know whether he has like BFF feelings for you or GF feelings for you... Just make it known that you do like him the next time you see him.... I know this is confusing but i hope it helps... Thank you and have a nice day!!! :))
Okay, so he said he'd be there when you wanted to talk, right?


So talk to him. Tell him that you are sorry and apologize!


Maybe be like, ';Hey Josh, I know I've been acting like such a jerk. Will you please forgive me?'; Then depending on the way he responses to that, either start a conversation with him, thank him and walk away, or give him a little kiss on the cheek and walk away.





Hope that helps!
You NEED to talk to him..Stop pushing him away NOW or a guarentee you'll loose him! Say something like, ';Truth is, I REALLY like you as more then a friend, and I really wanted to go to the ball with you so I wouldn't have to be with all the other guys......'; you get the point! Trust me this will work. And if he said girls are a wast of time $ ect. then you SHOULD be making the moves!!! he basicly just said that he wants a girl whos independent and can pay for her own crap ect. So if you want him then be yourself but remember not to strangle him and give him lots of space. He also seems like the type of guy who wants fun dates not just meal dates or corny moves. Think of something :)
well i am a guy and yes he is suppose to be the one to tell you he likes you if he really does. trust me if he isn't telling you that and making the moves, either he is shy or is playing you just to see how you react to his little games. if a guy is sincere with a girl, he will DEFINITELY let her know. Hope this helps!
I think you should apologize and tell him why you acted the way you did. You don't have to flat out say, '; I thought you liked me and then I wasn't sure, so I was mean. '; but do say something to that effect. Without completely giving yourself away. You still want to walk away w/ dignity if something bad happens.
ook you guys are grown to be playing little kid games... i think you should appologize for how u treated him but i also think he should say sorry to you 2.. and i think you should tell him how you feel cuz to me it seems lik he does like you its just that hes tired of all the chiks treating him the same way so just show him your different because actions speak louder than words..if he still acts the same then dont worry hunny there are plenty of fish left in the sea.. i know it will be hard at first but no guy is worth you stressing over =)





good luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment