Saturday, January 23, 2010

I need advice Bad....?

I am dating this guy, but recently my kids father came over and I got caught up in the moment of the family life. The guy I am dating called me a few times and I didnt answer and now he thinks we shared a intimate moment but I swear I didnt. I dont know what to do to conivence him other wise...Please any advice???I need advice Bad....?
yeah this is tough. i'm sure the guy your dating knew that baby daddy comes around for the kids, right? so he should expect situations like this to develop. i dated this girl, whose baby daddy came around and stuff and it did bother me. kinda awkward cause he showed up one day and i was there at her place. the kids are what ties the two of you together and at one point in time you had to have loved this guy enough to have kids(more than 1). you might have even tried to work things out before you parted. so, by not answering the phone, i would think somethings up. as far as convincing him otherwise..it comes down to the guy. if he really want to be with you he'll try to over look this. if not, i don't know what to say....other than you're a mom and don't need a grown man acting like child.I need advice Bad....?
Hola,


Is this new guy okay with listening to your ex tell him he did not touch you but was enjoying time with the kids. If he does not trust you then I am sorry to say you do not have a real relationship. I hope he calms down and trusts you and believes you would not do that to him. Good luck.
Stand your ground, just tell him to trust you and that you have no feelings for the kids father. Tell him that the very thought is rediculous and that the kids were making so much noise that you didnt hear the phone. Don't make a big deal of it and soon he wont either
Look tell your guy that just becuz you don't pick up the phone it doesn't mean your having sex with your ex. I will tell him to either let it go or I will let him go. You don't need a man around who is going to accuse of doing your ex every time you guys get together for the kids. You can spend time together for the kids. Hell, that is best case scenario when the mother and father aren't together anymore. If he is threatened by this relationship then he needs to date someone without kids. I wouldn't stress it. It will be his loss not yours. If you didn't do anything, then you got nothing to worry about. Tell him to trust you or get lost. You got enough on your plate honey!!! Best of Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment