Thursday, January 21, 2010

I dont even kno wat 2 do plz help wit my relationship plz!! i need advice!!!!!! like really bad!!!!?

i really luv diz guy but we alwayz get into alot of arguements we break up a few times but we always end up 2gther again but now i kno dat diz time he wont give me anymore chance bcuz wat i did was sooo bad ok it was me n my bf n my brutha friend we were at home n my bf was abt 2 leave n he had told me when he leave n if his not gone he is guna get mad at me so when he leave i didnt kno wat 2 do u kno so i didnt say nuttin 2 my brutha friend i jus let him stay there cuz 2 me it will b disrespectful u kno so after dat he had txt me n started cussin at me n den he start 2 call me n start yelin at me i kno wat i did was soo wrong but 2 me it juz seem like he neva care abt my feelin accept for him oh yea n he told me if anybody ask if we were goin out say no the only person can kno is our family but not our friendz n he is guna call dat a relationship but i told him dat it is not a relationship he is alwys gettin mad at me i mean me n him had never cry fo anybodi else!!plz help me plz!!!!!I dont even kno wat 2 do plz help wit my relationship plz!! i need advice!!!!!! like really bad!!!!?
Admit it... You're that guy with the hat over his face in the ';Fat Albert'; movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment