Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is this bad? I need your advice, Now, Please?

I just found out that my boyfriend of 6 years, has been talking to a girl on his phone, whom he call's his friend..Which Shouldnt be a problem, but





1. He stored it under a guy's name.


2. The guy's name is his cousins..and everytime he was around me, he'd never answer.


3. He claims they're just friends...BUT I've never met her





Am I crazy? I feel Soo upset right now. I cant stop crying. Please tell me what you think.Is this bad? I need your advice, Now, Please?
You're right about being upset. My advice: confront him, tell him what you found, and demand the truth. If he's been cheating on you as I think, please, don't tolerate that, dump his shameless a--, and move on: don't waste your energies crying over a dishonest man, feel lucky you knew the truth just on time, and move on. You deserve better.Is this bad? I need your advice, Now, Please?
Call that number and talk to her, invite her over and get to the bottom of this. She may not even know YOU exist. HE is the one who is in trouble!
I think you are right to suspect something. If he is hiding it , he is guilty. You have to let him know what you know and get his explanation. Tell him not to lie because its too late for that. Make him come clean.


Then with that information---you can make the decision weather you want to continue to be with him or not.


If it were me---I respect myself enough to have ZERO tolerance for lies and cheating. Don't compromise your integrity to be with a liar.He has.
oh my god if he stored it under a guys name he has something to hide you need to leave this loser! Please just be strong and get out now cuz he can't be trusted! sorry ur upset I hope you realize you can do better! at least you found out before you married this @$$hole
Be thankful you haven't married him! RUN RUN RUN! He is seeing this other girl, otherwise wouldn't have hidden her so well. So sorry, but this guy is a HUGE LOSER!
I am sorry to tell you that I believe he is duping you. He is a liar and manipulator. I know you are upset and you have every right to be. You need to be aware however, that after six years and no ring, he is not going to commit to you. It seems as if he looking to replace you.





You are not crazy, you are hurt and upset. Please gather up your courage and pride, take the situation in your hands and break up with him and move on. Good luck and take care.
He's lying, Cheating, and has been for two years. What other clues do you need before you leave him. He isn't worth your tears, stop crying!! Take control of your life and Kick him to the curb.
HAte to say this it's more than a friend because if it wasn't he woudl tell you and would keep the number on her name and you would have already been introduced to her. So what you need to do is stop crying and kcik him to teh curb and move on without him. find someone who really cares about you and treats you right.
Babe, it sounds VERY SUSPICIOUS. I think you know in your heart. There is no other explanation for all the things you describe. I'm so sorry.
Busted! Top Secret so you couldn't find it NOT!
That's the oldest trick in the book. Especially if he never calls his cousin and stores her number under a guy's name. He's probably seeing her behind your back for a serious sexual trist.





Confront him with his lies then hand him his ring back and ship his sorry @ss to the curb. You have your own life and there are a lot of guys out there who wouldn't go behind your back.
He is definitly hiding something.
get out if he needs to lie then it's because he is trying to hide something or his feelings for this person
If he stored it under a guys name than obviously he has something to hide because that is really very low. If they were just friends than he wouldn't have to hide it and he would answer the phone when you are around but you have been dealing with it for two years so really I dson't know if you can say too much because you let it go on this long.
ok first off, he is just your boyfriend, and you are insecure enuff in your relationship to snoop thru his phone, this tells me you do not trust him. If you do not trust him, you need not get involved any further with him. let him go, trust is the most important part of a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment