Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kids call me gay but I know i'm not. I fell bad about myself. Any advice?

Sleep with their girlfriends . That'll teach'em your not gay!Kids call me gay but I know i'm not. I fell bad about myself. Any advice?
take it to the lord in prayerKids call me gay but I know i'm not. I fell bad about myself. Any advice?
you know what


screw those kids!!!!


did you know that kids can be the most


aggressive animals on earth?


but when it come to a Q they dont


mean a thing there are all talkin trash


and im sure you're not gay and they're blind


to realize that keep believeing in yourself because


at times you're your own selfs bestfriend if you


have noone to be there for you


and if you ever need help just e-mail me and i would be


glad to help you through anything!!





~amanda smalley
Just don't listen to them OK?
Take comfort in this --- there will come a day when these losers will not be in your life. As long as you know who you are who cares what a bunch of insecure self loathing kids say? People that do that are the ones with the problems. Which has to make you consider they may question their own sexuality.
ask your boyfriend
if you know your not whats the problem.......your not are you?


if you are its cool.
Don't worry about it then. Keep your head up and keep on smiling. don't get upset because it looks like your on the defence. dont let that stuff bother you. i know its easier said than done but if you think about there is worse more troubling things in the world than being called a name. what they think doesnt matter anyway because they are ignorant
Are you troubled because you can't prove them that you are not gay?





Just know the fact that they are kids, and this shouldn't be a big problem.
Who cares what they say! seriously, they don't write YOUR life out. If your not gay, then your not. Is it because you hang out with girls a lot at school? so what? isn't that a good thing to be attracted to the opposite sex or maybe the ones calling you gay are in denial?...Just ignore them. Trust me i have a lot of girl friends and love to sit and with them and talk but im not gay. I just love girls a lot and they are more interesting to be around with cause all guys talk about is f-ing boners and and dicks...i actualy think some of them are gay! Once, my sisters ex boy friend called me gay cause he thinks i go to the movies with girls too much but 2 years after they broke up, he was GAY and had a boyfriend! I was like '; LOOK WHOS TALKING *****!'; Hope this helps and it doesn't matter what others say about you.
O NO =[ .. try flaunting a gorgeous woman in front of them.. Or call out a hot girl, like wolf whistle or something..
Jake, I had a horrible time going through school and now I am a successful, beautiful, happy person. The one thing we all learn is that school has nothing to do with how you end up as an adult, only your convictions do. So dont let people bother you and let me tell you one thing. Men, who seem like they're gay (whether they are or not) ALWAYS have women flocking to them. Let me repeat that...


MEN, WHO SEEM LIKE THEY'RE GAY, ALWAYS HAVE WOMEN FLOCKING TO THEM.


Take it as a blessing. If you are confident enough with your sexuality to act a certain way, dont let anyone else change that. Thats valuable, thats gold, and you will have a lot of happiness in your future if you stay true to yourself.


The fact that you can feel the pain of others judging you, will keep you from judging others. The less you judge others, the better your life will be....so you see...you'll be better off later in life because these mean people in school are teaching you these life lessons early on.


Keep your chin up, things will get better!
stand up for yourself %26amp; dont let others put you down. dont take their crap %26amp; just ignore them. obviously you dont need them if they're going to be making fun of you.





%26amp; yeah i agree with others, it doesnt matter what they say, you shouldnt care.


showing that you care is just another way for them to make fun of you more
ignore them... they are probaly just jealous of something and think that by teasing you they can make that thing go away... and besides if they said that you are a toaster is it true?

No comments:

Post a Comment