Saturday, January 23, 2010

I gave him ';the note';....did i do wronge...plz help guys im desprite for any advice good or bad so plz help me?

i really like him and this is how my day went


first i walked up to him and gave him a hug then when i let go we looked each other in the eyes as we were smiling





then the bell rang to go to calss then after 4th period i gave him a note





it said


';hey whats up im in geography what r u doing.


this class is so boring


hey is it true that you like me because some one said that you do so i was just wondering


what are your classes


heres mine(i wrote my classes down)


i gave it to him then in 5th period my friend kilee asked him';did you get the note from her';


';yea im not going to write back though';


oh';














then kilee told me and then he was runing away from me......soo help i think imade a big mistake


I gave him ';the note';....did i do wronge...plz help guys im desprite for any advice good or bad so plz help me?
He could have meant that he wasnt going to answer it at that time. Give him a couple days to reply and to see what happens. Don't do anything rash. If he doesn't talk to you or reply then you should talk to him, and if that goes well then ask him out.I gave him ';the note';....did i do wronge...plz help guys im desprite for any advice good or bad so plz help me?
give it time to sink in


meanwhile, show up looking as pretty as every


but not sluttyy!!!!


thatll get him thinking





also- wait untill he comes up to you!!!


dont bug him about it!!


n if he doesnt like you or acts like a jerk then u deserve better and can do better


aniways- good luck!!
to be honest he just sounds like a shy guy, Ive made some stupid mistakes in my time because i was 2 nervouse and it screwed me ovr, dnt wry bout it to much just talk 2 him and keep it slow
You probably sounded really creepy when you gave him you schedule





you should of just went with the cute old fashioned





''do you like me


yes


no''
if he said he is not gonna write back.. save yourself the embarassment and just leave it alone... dont even talk to him anymore unless he talks to you.
try talking to him and just say i was wondering that was all. if you tell him you like him to fix the problem that might push him away further. good luck however..
yesss(no hoomo)
Try talking to him about it
im a guy and i don't have a problem with it, but yes most guys don't like getting a note its creepy i don't understand why but i've talked to my friends and they say if they got a note from a girl unless she was the hottest girl on the planet they would say no because she to scared to ask in person sorry you'll get another chance though just try asking him in person don't make it creepy though just say ';do you want to go out with me';
yeah....the schedule thing...just isnt working for me...


you should have just left it at that...thats presurre for a guy. but dont worry just give him time...show up to school tomorrow- look the hottest you have ever looked!!!! lol and stay away from him unless he comes to you. dont mention anythung about the note for a week- within that time u should see his reaction. if its not what you expect then ask him about it in person and leave him alone. after that give it a rest. he isnt worth so much trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment