Thursday, January 21, 2010

I need advice about a bad haircut?

So my fiancee and I went and purchased some new hair clippers today so I could cut my hair. When we got home she started to cut my hair with it set on a #3 but for some reason some of my hair got cut really really short. Like about as short as a grown man's stubble gets after not shaving for about 2-3 days. Now I am trying to decide if I should shave my head or if a hair stylist can cut the rest of my hair that short to even it out. Please tell me your opinion. I know this is funny but I am freaking out. I need advice about a bad haircut?
Go to a stylist, and it ain't winter where I live! Not even fall.I need advice about a bad haircut?
go to a stylist.
since its winter,


put a beanie on.


and get yourself to a stylist.


they will fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment