Thursday, January 21, 2010

I need advice, need it bad...?

about 6 weeks ago (I thought it was 4 but I was wrong...) I broke up with my bf because I was tired of the distance between us but he wanted to continue a friendship since he knew he could help me in the future after college... (he's in showbusiness and I am an aspiring director) so I said of course!


about 3 weeks ago I started dating another local guy I knew and I'm not too sure about him yet... he's almost TOO nice...





a couple days ago my ex came to town to visit family and we hung out while he was here and I realized something... I still love him, and I also realized I didn't care as much about the distance as I thought I did... like maybe he is the one no matter what the location is...


we talked about it and he said he'd be more than willing to take me back once I freed myself of the new guy...





how should I go about breaking up with the new guy? what should I say?





PS, sorry I posted it in this section instead of singles %26amp; dating, but for some reason that section sucks today...I need advice, need it bad...?
Well you have only been seeing this new guy for about 3 weeks, so it isn't anything too serious. I would just talk to him and tell the new guy that you got into this relationship shortly after leaving a prior relationship, and you didn't realize how attached you still were. You thought it was over, but you haven't been able to shake the feelings that you still have for him. Tell this guy that he is really nice and that you like him as a person, but that it isn't fair to him that you are still harboring feelings for someone else. I would imagine that he will be understanding, and will probably appreciate the honesty! Good Luck!I need advice, need it bad...?
The best advice I can give you is to be honest with the second guy. Tell him that you and your boyfriend love each other more than you did before. He should be very understanding about it if he really cares or cared about you. It has happened to me where I was the receiving end when she told me that she still loved her boyfriend. I was hurt but I still wished her the best!
Just tell him straight up what's going on.Tell him that you want to give the dating relationship with your ex a second chance.
Just stop talking to the new guy.


Or gently tell him you dont want to see him anymore.


Or make him break up with you.


Or just move.
Just *nicely* tell the new guy that you don't see a future with him. It's only been 3 weeks, it's not like you're engaged to the man!

No comments:

Post a Comment