Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sixteen..and a terribly bad drug user. and advice???

i cant stand it i have to stop bc im pregnant.Sixteen..and a terribly bad drug user. and advice???
Do YOU perceive you have a problem? Before you can start healing, and help your self, you have to admit strongly that you have a problem. I suppose you are doing just that right now.





So, what will it take? Admit to your self why you have a dependency. i.e. I hate life, I hate parents, I am bored, I was abused so I hate my self.....or understand what IT is that got you started down this path. Also realize this is a dead end. You have so much more you can do in life, and right now you have a new life, who will love you more than anything you ever knew. Your baby will be YOUR responsibility. Are you going to be happy denying it food, attention, a home, or medical because you'd rather do bad drugs?





I hope you know what you need to do, and I hope the best for you and your baby. We become the friends we hang out with. Some of your friends should now be exempt from your new life. Instead, try like crazy to me better people, new friends who will encourage you. Every city has programs to help pregnant teens, they can help you find good programs for parenting, for getting clean, for nutritional help for you and baby.





If you can humble yourself, seek help from a local church of your choice, and they can help identify free counseling and help. Good luck sweetheart.Sixteen..and a terribly bad drug user. and advice???
Talk to your doctor and get into a program. They are already drug testing you that is y you have to give a urine sample at every appointment. They already know so it makes sense to ask them for help. If you do not stop as I'm sure you know they will take your baby from you the moment it is born if it makes it that long. The doctor can help you and will not look down on you for asking for help.
Get any professional help you can get and whenever you feel the urge to do drugs just think about the health of your baby. Know that you don't want to raise a child with birth defects because you couldn't control your drug usage. This should be enough incentive for you to stop but if not get help, talk to your doctor for some help suggestions. Good luck.
Uhhhh, that would be considered murder if you don't stop. Quit for 9 months, give up the kid for adoption and mess yourself up all you want after that.
So you did stop, or you dont want to stop becasue your pregnant? I was pregnant at 16 actually i was 15 80% of my pregnancy..my son is my life make your baby your main priority dont be a bad mom
Intervention
talk to your parents, your school counselor, or a community counseling office!
Simba suggests you kill yourself
get help thank about your baby.
just grow up and stop, its killing your body
  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment