Saturday, January 23, 2010

I need advice really super bad.?

I have a boyfriend. We've been dating a little over 3 months. However, for some reason, I'm not very happy in the relationship. He's not abusive or anything, I'm just not happy. My friend also keeps telling me things about how he likes/flirts with other girls. I ask him about these and he denies it. I know my friend would never lie to me, but I know he would also never lie to me. I love him to death, but I don't know if I'm IN love with him. I also don't know if I want to date him anymore. My friend tells me that I should break up with him, but I'm not sure I want to.





What should I do?I need advice really super bad.?
Just because they tell you to break up with him doesn't mean you should.I need advice really super bad.?
guys lie, that is what they do. If he was flirting with other girs, he sure as hell wouldn't tell you that he was. That would cause all kinds of grief that he wouldn't want on himself. Ask yourself why would your best friend tell you this if it weren't true
  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment