Saturday, January 23, 2010

I need advice on a boy. Really bad. Help?

I saw this boy. He is a friend of a friend, and he didnt really talk at all. He just stood there while I talked to my friend. He was so interesting looking that I was immediately intrigued. However, my friends think that he is wierd looking. How come I'm the only one that thinks he is so interestingly beautiful? And how should I approach him? Because I can't get his unusual, strikingly perfect face out of my head.I need advice on a boy. Really bad. Help?
if you think he's amazing looking then thats all that matters! in my opinion, the less competition the better! I know we (as girls) like to have you potential boyfriends admired because it shows that if you do get him, others will be envious. I know its ridiculous that some of us seek that kind of approval, but there you have it!





He seems like a really interesting person and someone you would spend a long time with.





Try to catch his attention by being completely comfortable with yourself. He seems like the type of guy who hasn't been affected by a whole bunch of girls constantly swarming him (meaning that he's probably really down to earth) so just show him what a cool person you are. Be honest with him and totally upfront





Message if you need more advice or if im totally wrong hahaha :)I need advice on a boy. Really bad. Help?
Liking someone's face is always a good start =)


Maybe you should try talking to him?


People who judge based purely on looks aren't the type you should be keeping around.


But maybe don't start with ';I find you so unusually, interestingly, strikingly perfect';...you might scare him!
who cares what other ppl think get to know him and make a move all of my friends think my bf is ewwwww but and they think he is ugly but i think is is amazingly beautiful so forget them
its becuase your friends are shallow B*****


and your the nice one lol


just go up to him and talk to him he sounds like he is shy and has low self esteem and confidence so i suggest you going up to him first lol
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment