Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have bad acne around my chin and sideburns not so much anywhere else does anyone have any advice??

I wash my face twice a day using clearasil ultra daily face wash and then i apply a topical gel with erythromycin and benzoyl peroxide. I have tried proactiv and oxy neither have helpedI have bad acne around my chin and sideburns not so much anywhere else does anyone have any advice??
maybe you are allergic to your shave gel?I have bad acne around my chin and sideburns not so much anywhere else does anyone have any advice??
I have the perfect solution Lava soap. don't laugh you can buy it at walmart it is cheap and it clears acne that other medicene has failed too. I had a dermatologist reccomend this to me when i was a teenager and have been using it for years
You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as a simple home remedy. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment