Thursday, January 21, 2010

ARGH! Bad haircut help! (Male advice appreciated)?

I've had my hair cut into a cropped cut (I guess like agnes whats her name.) I miss my long curls already, but everyone says I look cute in a elf way.My bf says i look gorgeous. I want it long again but feel i'll have trouble growing it back. Should i keep it like this? opinions? I'm bruenette btw. :)ARGH! Bad haircut help! (Male advice appreciated)?
Hey if everyone thinks it looks nice, go with it. It'll grow back eventually, but for now enjoy everyone admirin yhew. :)ARGH! Bad haircut help! (Male advice appreciated)?
well at the moment you don't have much choice, so i would just grow it out or buy some hair extensions, they are pricey but are worth the money if you want longer hair. don't buy them offline though as they will probably be rubbish, ask your hairdresser next time you go if they have any :) they dye them to your specific hair colour too :) unlike the ones that you buy offline.





i hope that i helped, and i bet your hair looks absolutely fine, you'll get used to it. my hair used to go down to the bottom of my back, and i had it cut to above my shoulders and i hated it at first but it really grew on me and now i love it, so try giving it a bit of time before doing anything too drastic!
If you know a really good hair dresser maybe they can help. I had my hair cut one time by this guy that would charge about $150 a cut. He is good friends with my mom and he cut both of our hair at his house for $40 but we gave him $80. Well I hated how my hair came out. Thinking about it makes me want to cry. I told him to leave it really long but with layers. Omg, he but it all super short and left right in the middle a strand of hair about 2-3 inches longer than the rest. It was so ugly. I got home and made my brother cut it off. It looked like hell and so short. Well after crying for days my mom took me back to my hair dresser who never ***** up my hair and I have no idea what he did but he cut in in a way that make it look 3 times longer. Let's just say I'll never change from my guy again =)
longish hair with curls is really sexy for me for thats what my gf has and looks amazing, but i get what you mean some girls look cute with cropped look, to be honest you should try to ask more people and see what they think and see what they prefer and tell them to be honest, what ever makes you happy and feel good, good luck.
no, keep it. ive always admired agnes deyn's bold cut, but i could never look good with it, since i have a weird heart/oval shaped face, so if you can look gorgeous with it, you should totally keep it. it probably looks great!
i think agnes dean has adorable hair.





keep it as it is.


it's only hair, it'll soon grow back.


play around with it, get a tub of wax and mess around, you never know you might find a style for it that you like
Did you get a checked shirt and boots with it,just looked at Agnes whats her name and it does nothing for me.A grey day is a great hair cut and cropped short.
keep it! agnes deyne rocks! if ppl say you look nice then you obvz look nice! its a good thing you have quirky hair (haha im the same) long curls are cute but boring :D





x
If u feel like u want ur hair long again then grow it long...Short hair is always cute no matter wat so its best u decide
here are fast ways to grow your hair back:





every month, cut about an inch and a half


do not brush it when it's wet





that's all i can think of now...


hope it helped!
Your boyfriend likes it and if you like him why are you seeking a second opinion from a load of old agony aunts
wig

No comments:

Post a Comment