Saturday, January 23, 2010

I need advice..... BAD?

My little sis died a while ago she was 9 with red hair and she had cancer. I'm really sad and i always think of her. I cant get over it. She was young and she didnt deserve to die. Can anyone tell me some way i can get over itI need advice..... BAD?
The fact that you still are felling grief is natural. Overtime it will become easier to accept but you will always remember her. Just give it time.. And I am sorry to hear about it.I need advice..... BAD?
just remember she is always with you no matter what happens she will always be in your heart it something that no one ever really gets over the lose of a loved one
sorry for the lost. no there no easy why just keep her warm in your heart and time will easy the pain. i'am sure she is a with you right now.
omg...im so srry......that is a terrible way to die...especially for a child...im sorry to tell u but healing will take time....every1 is different some ppl need more time then others...what you can do to keep yourself from sinking into depression is by talkin about how u feel with ur parents..or writing it down in a journal or sumthin...do fun stuff with ur friends/family...ur sister wouldnt want u spending ur whole life mourning, im not sayin forget about her what im sayin is dont let it eat u up ...dont worry it may seem like ull never be happy again but i promise that everything will get better :)....feel free to email me netime if u want to talk :)





thefashionqueen01@yahoo.com
I'm sorry to hear about your sister. I think the only way to cope is to just accept it and continue living your life. It's never easy (I lost my dad about a year ago) and there's never a day that goes by when you don't think about them. Just remember her and all of the memories you have and know that she isn't suffering. I think for your sake a counselor would be an excellent person to talk to.
My sincerest condolences to you and your family.





Do you want my advice? Go find a good therapist and share your experiences with him or her. Do not seek it here on Yahoo Answers. A good therapist will get you through the toughest times.
Sweet heart, first and foremost I would like to send u my deepest apologies for how you are feeling about your sister, and what happened to her. Only time will heal the pain in ur heart, it's not going to just go away, all of a sudden it takes time. Talking to God will help, even though u might be hating him for taking your sister away. She is no longer in pain or suffering, she's in a better place, and u have to realize that she's not hurting. God's taking care of her, also think of the good times that u have spent with her! If u need someone to talk to, I'll talk to u!!! babyg_co07@yahoo.com.
Make a memory book and put all of the pictures of her in it and remember the good times you had together when she was alive. Then she won't be forgotten and you will feel better. Also talk to a counselor about how you feel. I think she wouldn't want you to be sad all the time she is watching you now.
I'm sorry to hear about your sister. Losing someone that young is hard to understand. I know I don't.





Don't hide your feelings about her or her death. Be open and honest and talk about her and the circumstances often. Remember her with your family and friends and what she gave to you while she was here.





My grandmother passed away 4 months ago. We were very close and she suffered along time before she died. It wasn't fair and she shouldn't have had to go through what she did. Since she is buried in another state and I can't go visit her grave as often as I'd like... I've thought about planting a tree and having some sort of stone or carving made for it with a memorial to her. Somewhere I can go and talk to her and think about her and our time together.





I don't think you need to 'get over it'. It's obvious you loved her very much or you wouldn't be hurting. Time does help heal the hurting, but you will have to find an outlet for these feelings. Maybe you could volunteer at a cancer center, raise money for cancer research and bring awareness to others in her honor.
It is really difficult to give advice for this but one thing I can say is that she was probably suffering here and now she is in a much better place and I am almost positive that she wants you and the rest of her family to be at ease and be happy that she no longer suffers. As time goes on, you will feel better but you must remember it has not been long and it is more than normal to be feeling the way that you feel. It is good that you are voicing how you feel and that you are not afraid to talk about it and just remember that whenever you are feeling down, to talk to someone and work things out for yourself. Also, I am sure that she is looking down on you and is always with you, especially when you need her the most. Just because she has passed away doesn't mean that you can't talk to her if you really feel like you need to. Who knows, she might be your guardian angel :)
sorry dude, but for one thing don't blame anyone or anything for her death...that will only lead to bitter hatred and you will hold on to your saddness for her...it is ok to greive for her, but there comes a time when you must not greive anymore...you can remeber her without being sad, can't you. then think on those things...don't think about how she didn't deserve it...that is life and you can never control what happens in life...remeber the good times you and and let your pain go...it is ok not to feel sad about her...it is ok to have good memories of her...
I'm really sorry about your sister. Sometimes children are called back to God because they are extra special. Your sister came here and touched other people and hopefully you will always remember the good times you had with her and not the sad ending.





She is with God, not ill, happy and well taken care of, you will see her again someday. She is feeling no more pain or suffering. And she probably wants you to know she is fine and that she wants you to be happy again.





You don't get over something like this, you feel the pain and it starts to hurt less as time goes on. But be content that she is in a wonderful place now and very happy now.
SEEK OUT A GRIEF COUNCILOR
You need to talk to a grief counselor about this. No one deserves to die that young. Writing can help you work through your pain.
u must know that moment in ur life is predestined,thus decided by the god at the time of birth which relates to ur deeds in the past/present births,u must except this fact and live life in the present,if that arrangement was't there by the god,then no one wish to die,so how others will get their chance when they r in ques since long waitng for the human body,now come out of this reality u need meditation
Dear friend my sincerest condolences to you and your family. the situation which you are confronting is common where one person is in absolute state of shock and grief i do agree with the views of my other friends in yahoo but one thing is for sure only time is the best remedy which heals everything
Hey Rder--Truely sorry dude--hard things happen--no clue why--for the record here--everybody sooner or later catches it man--ridiculously hard stuff---One thing I can throw on you--your sis ain't suffering anymore man and at the age she was I guarantee you she is in a much better place than we are--myself--I've lost alot of people --alot of people--never easy--takes time--one thing I can tell you--you know that your sis loved you--and she surely would not want you caving in over all of this--if it was where she could tell you dude she'd be the first to tell you--you gotta let go of the hurt and get ahold of YOUR life--and give it time dude--it takes time--alot of time--but you'll get there----PEACE
I am so sorry sweetie.





Death can be very hard to deal with. Therapy is a great idea but some ppl can't afford it (me for example). Make sure you are always very open with your family. Talk about your feelings often. Don't try to forget the pain or ';get over'; the pain. I can assure you that you will never ';get over'; your little sis's passing but it will get easier as time goes on. Try to always remember your happiest memories with her and share them with those you love and love her.





My best to you and your family.
I'm very sorry for your loss. All the emotions you are feeling are normal and it's ok to have them. Talk to your parents about how you are feeling - it's ok to be honest and let them know how much you miss your sister and that you are having trouble getting over the feelings you have. Talking to someone you trust about how you feel will help you to feel better.
u can never get over it...trust me. my dad died like 4 years ago and i think about it from time 2 time; he had a stroke.....2 years ago my half siste, which was his daughter got killed....i know its hard, and its gonna always be hard.....u can devote ur time in trying 2 do things that u like 2 do...i couldnt sleep 4 a long time after their deaths; i had anxiety attacks all that time, nightmares...the works....what i did was seek professional help; if u do wanna take that route, thats fine....do something 2 take ur mind off of thinking about her death; think about all the good times u 2 had; thats what i do....i also read, and try 2 have good and possitve people around me....or u could just talk 2 people about it...hey, if u wanna talk 2 me u can.....but remember, ull never be able 2 just totally ';get over'; a loved one that has passed....
I must agree -- try going to a therapist. When I was in a bad way emotionally, a friend practically dragged me into therapy, and it was exactly what I needed. I can't say that you'll stop hurting right away, but if you choose to go, it could be very helpful.





Also, if you go, don't feel as if you have to stick with the first therapist you go to. If you don't ';click'; for whatever reason, it's perfectly acceptable to ';shop around.'; The important thing is finding someone you feel comfortable with.





Whatever you do, I urge you to somehow move beyond your grief. I recently had a roommate whose mother died of cancer 15 years ago (this person is 35 now), and is still hung up on it. She never laughed, or smiled, and constantly dwelled on her loss. Needless to say, she was miserable, and miserable to be around. Don't let this happen to you!





I'm sorry for your loss. Good luck in whatever you do.
Revelation 21:4: And he (Jehovah God), will wipe out every tear from their (mankind) eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning, nor outcry, nor pain be anymore, the former things have passed away.





I lost my older brother to suicide 6yrs. to the day this July 1st; the pain never goes away; but, according to the scripture above, God is going to resurrect the dead, and its a loving thing that God will do for people who didnt get a chance to know him, and others who faithfully served him, as well as untold billions of people of various backgrounds; if you'd like to know more, PLEASE, contact a Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, look under churches in the phone book, or call information, hope this helps, Im sorry for you loss
Sorry for the sad news. My heartfelt condolence to U and your family.





We do love our love ones more than anybody else, more over to lost her at her very young age. Such feelings are always unbearable. But we need to be strong to overcome it. Such feelings will gradually faded away as time past. Always pray for her good life in heaven.Your prayer will be answered.
first of all i am so sorry and second i loss a brother and it is the hardest thing in the world to lose a love one so i would you will never really get over it you just learn to deal with it

No comments:

Post a Comment