Saturday, January 23, 2010

Guy problem, advice please? any bad comments, i'll delete straight away.?

i was going out with a guy for 9 months, i dumped him because i thought he was too good for me + didn't deserve him, i also thought my feelings were gone for him. 3 days later i thought i liked his mate, (they weren't that close) and went out with him for a week. The guy i was going out with before text me to ask if i wanted to still be friends and said i hope you're happy with that ****, i obviously wasn't happy with him calling my boyfriend at the time this. A week later, i realise i like the guy i used to go out with, actually more than like LOVE. and i can't get him off my mind. I got back to school to find out he had had a car crash + wasn't interested in me anymore. He had told me he loved me + we were closer than anything. He was like my best friend. He's now being saying behind my back that i'm a b***h and that i treated him like s**t. And that he treated me like a princess. He now doesn't want to be friends anymore + can't even look me in the eyes, i don't understand why? He was in love with me so why can't we be friends? I know i was harsh by going out with one of his mates days later, but i've realised i've made the biggest mistake ever, anyone know how i can sort it?Guy problem, advice please? any bad comments, i'll delete straight away.?
It stands to reason that the more someone cares about you, the worse it hurts when they tell you they don't feel the same way. And even if the person later realizes they were wrong, that doesn't take away the pain caused when they did what they did. If you can show that you not only understand why he might still be sensitive over this and having a hard time believing that you are concerned with his feelings after all, but that you respect his right to feel that way, maybe he'll see that you've had a genuine change of heart and be willing to try and repair the relationship.Guy problem, advice please? any bad comments, i'll delete straight away.?
Talk to him face to face, if he doesn't want to MAKE HIM! explain to him what happened and how you feel, tell him that your sorry for hurting him and that was never your intention.if he doesn't cooperate with you and just walks off then your going to have to let go. it wasn't meant to be. good luck
i see why you didnt want bad comments because thats all you would get with a question like this, yes you screwed him over, yes he is allowed to hate you now
Sometimes life's lessons come at a high price. You can try and write him a letter or note saying how you feel, but it may not help. Some people like to move on and never look back. The only thing you can do is try day by day with little signs of how you feel around him. Tell him how much you learned from him and how hard you want to try... what he may want could be more than you can offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment