Thursday, January 21, 2010

I need advice about this bad situation with boyfriend and his mom?

A few months ago, I moved into my boyfriend's mom's house.


He came from a past with a lot of abuse from his mom, verbally and physically, so I want to stay and make sure he's happy and safe.


The problem is his mom. I'll do chores, like the litterbox, dishes, vacuum, laundry, and cooking. Last night, she told her daughter to do dishes 3 times, and she didn't do it. This morning she complained for an hour about the dishes and blamed me and the boyfriend for her. Then she went on to call her friend and complain about it and me while i was there. She constantly talks about me and complains about me. She was the one that asked me to move in. She never confronts me about stuff, just talks as loud as she can to her friends. I could always move home, but I love my boyfriend to death, I live 5 hours away, and I'm afraid they'll start abusing him again when I leave.





I'm so frusterated. : [





what should i do?I need advice about this bad situation with boyfriend and his mom?
This woman is BANG out of order!


Tell her where to shove it.. Why cant your boyfriend come with you?


Talk to him as well. XxxI need advice about this bad situation with boyfriend and his mom?
why cant you guys move out together? if you are old enough to move in to your boyfriends you should be old enough to move out of his ';parents'; house..
Hi there, , Maybe you should just try something new that you think is best. That's what I think

No comments:

Post a Comment