Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you feel like your advice is good or bad ?

I try to give positive advice but I don't always succeed.Do you feel like your advice is good or bad ?
never really think about it.Do you feel like your advice is good or bad ?
Some people feel its good and some thinks it bad. It depends on the person.
god for some people and bad for others
it's horrifying
Good.My friends always come to me for advice on anything especially family problems.
depends on what advice is given and what is meant to be.


Depends on the situation.
Both. Its never good but its never bad.
id like to think that it was good
Lot of it is good.. but I always say take it or leave it.
I give excellent advice!
I mean well with my advice but whatever is done with it is up to the person it is given to.....so either/or.

No comments:

Post a Comment