Tuesday, May 11, 2010

About 8 months ago I had a powerful voodoo spell cast to make someone love me, I feel bad for doing it. Advice

Months back, I decided I wanted to make this female who is the cashier/receptionist at my local YMCA fall in love with me. I had my eye on her for wel over 10 weeks after starting going there. In my area where I live there are several black magic spiritual witches or whathave. I decided to give it a shot. So we talked and talked, and I gave them personal information. The price was $ 275.00. Within a months time she starts paying mre attention to me, and eventually asks me out on a date. We went on about 20 different outings together. Had sex about 30 times since I cast the spell, or they cast it for me rather. Now she calls me like 10 times a day. want me to spend nights with, and even brought me a rolex watch. I was skeptical at first, but black magic is out there and real. Be careful with what you ask because it will happen. I feel bad for forcing someone to love me in that way. What should do? Only serious answers please as this is a true matter. Thanks,About 8 months ago I had a powerful voodoo spell cast to make someone love me, I feel bad for doing it. Advice
What is the spell!!!!!! I have to know!!About 8 months ago I had a powerful voodoo spell cast to make someone love me, I feel bad for doing it. Advice
Omg yeah what is the spell and who did you get it from? we all want to know.

Report Abuse



Whats the matter? u got what u wanted right? or too much to handle?





if u feel bad,





CANCEL THE FRIGGIN SPELL!





or spend dough on a spell that counters the 1st one. E.g. spell of hating.





It will hurt u less than how ur guilt consumes u now.
u said it be careful what u wish for but do u still like her? u paid good money for that love now take advantage of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment