Thursday, May 13, 2010

I had a bad dream ketchup ed advice?

This is ketchup Ed the other night I had bad dream that people in this category and other鈥檚. We were all in the McDonalds together I was in a high chair and everyone was slapping me one person was shoving ketchup down my throat another person wanted to beat me with a bam boo stick. Avon mom was strangling me with a bib and my mother was just standing there cheering everyone on. I woke up in cold sweat. I don鈥檛 have dreams like this. What can this mean?


I had a bad dream ketchup ed advice?
It probably means your thinking alot and you cant get your mind off something


did you have mcdonalds that day or the day before?


or did you even think about Mcdonalds that day?I had a bad dream ketchup ed advice?
Go to this website...





http://www.bored.com/freakydreams/





Honestly I don't know how accurate it is and sometimes you have to kind of interpret the interpretation. But it is a lot of fun and more times than once the explanation they have given makes sense.
you probably ate a bad cheezeburger ...
some dreams mean stuff or its just in ur head also it last's a long time funny cause all dreams are 7 sec
o.o *No Comment*
Lay of the shrooms
LMAO %26lt;3
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment