Thursday, May 13, 2010

What is the worst advice you've ever been given?

..... did you take it %26amp; what were the results?What is the worst advice you've ever been given?
Advice : Wise men don't need it, Fools won't heed it !!!!What is the worst advice you've ever been given?
I have had so much bad advice in my life that it is not making any difference any more. I just go with the crowd.
lol its actauly quite funny by my dad '; sex is just for men's pleasure not the girls so you shouldnt have sex till your that desperate to please your bf ';
Worst advice is like no advice at all with a ';yeah';......
It was what my mans mother told me once when he and I had an arguement.She said,';There's no such thing as love so just give up';.I pretend to but i can't stand that b*****for saying that ever since.Guess what she's wrong and he and I are still together.
';You should marry him, he loves you and he's a good man';





To this day I am still mad at my mother





I think she should have had to pay for my divorce
I didn't know I was unhappy until someone pointed it out to me...because I was perfectly happy until they came along...and then I wondered if maybe they were right...and I just might be unhappy...should I be unhappy?...and then I got this person out of my life...and I was happy again. ';Problem solved.';
A freind was told to make her self feel funny, the advice was to happily POOP her pants!She almost did!It was halairious!
That my daughters slow growth was ok because she was small and that she would grow along her own growth curve. Turns out she is a special needs child with SGA and that slow growth for her is very complicated and warrants the use of injectable growth hormone in order for her to reach her target height.
Somebody sent me an email which stated that we shouldn't judge our partners by their families, educational background and the like, that sounded great at the time...then I found this gal and applied just that... She seemed fine but her family...well, they are nearing troglodyte status...





The results were that I got married to a true redneck! Thankfully that marriage lasted only a year and a half...
To take a certain path in school. I did take it and ended up with a degree I never used.
The worst advice I ever got came from my sister. She said the more credit cards the better. I listened and ended up with thirteen cards and at shoppers anonymous.
The worst advice I was ever given was by a law professor who told me to take the LSAT (Law School Admissions Test) even though I'd just been diagnosed with mono and couldn't keep my eyes open long enough to do a thing. I had already registered for the test and was two weeks away from taking it when I first got sick. Since the LSAT is such a crucial part of getting into law school, I didn't want to take my chances. So, I decided to not take the test and postponed it by one year in order to get my health back. I'm so glad I didn't take the advice of that professor. I ended up having the mono come back out of remission and was so incredibly ill for 10 months solid. I'm just barely getting back on my feet again and am getting ready again for the test, which I take on Sept. 30th. Sometimes the best advice is the advice not taken.
Go ahead touch it it won't hurt you..... yeah you little boys you know what I'm talking about! Should have taken a bite out of crime right then and there!
';Dont whiz on the electric fence';


(enough said)
';come ondo it no one gone find';
My mum once told me when I was younger boys are no good for you, keep away, well. . .I did just the opposite!!
treat girls like bitches .......... rather be a outkast
That we need not have to go to school because the Second Coming of Christ is drawing near. I did not take the advice but it somehow affected my study habits.
That my best friend was sleeping with my girlfriend.....another friend said it was happening. I believed her. I ended up dumping my girlfriend a few weeks after that. My friend who said it was happening later admitted that she made it all up, because I wasn't hanging out with her enough.........this was all 3 years later. I immediately contacted my best friend, who as in true best friend form accepted my stupidity/apology. I never heard from the girl I was dating at the time again. I did add another friend to the not talking to anymore list....the friend who lied.
';Go ahead son and join the Army, you'll grow-up, travel and save money for college';. That was my dads advise to me on July 2001. I joined and guss what? You guessed right.
Advice: Just throw up after you eat to lose weight.


Me: 10


Results: Hospital
to drop all of my friends so i can be friends wit this person but i didnt take the advice and the results where bad cuz sum of my friends beat the mes out of him

No comments:

Post a Comment