Thursday, May 13, 2010

What's the worst advice anyones ever given you and what were the consequences?

ALL the details pleaseWhat's the worst advice anyones ever given you and what were the consequences?
';Be honest with everything with each other everything in your relationship';





- Seven words that prove that is a crock of sh*t: Do I look fat in these jeans?What's the worst advice anyones ever given you and what were the consequences?
A professional addiction counselor told me I'm not an alcoholic or an addict and that I only had psychological problems. I took his diagnosis to heart and ended up in the hospital a week later. It took me ten years to get back to recovery.
let me see..sum gurl telling me dat a certain guy liked me when he didn't and his ex girlfriend ended crying like hell over him...i tried cheering her up but she kept running away from me!!!!!!!!!!
i once had a male best friend who i was very close to and we talk alot, he met this girl and they liked each other which is fine by me cuz she is also my friend and any way they got close what realy hurt me that she toke him away of me i could not ask for his advice any more or go to places with him as we used to in fear for her feelings so i got away


i talked to afriend of me ,not realy close friend, about the situation and she said that i should go and talk to my friend's girlfriend and ask her if it was ok to hang around with him, i do not know why i found that a good idea at the time but i went to ask her and it was a complete damage


i lost her friendship cuz she thoght that i want to take him from her , knowing that i brought them together th first time, and i lost his friendship cuz i did not go and talk to him instade og her and the two of them at last broke up cuz it turned out after all that they did not gree totally in anything


now i dont see neither of them much , thanks god
The worst advice I ever recieved was ';take my advice.....';.


I wish I hadn't.
One time people talked me into believe that riding in the back of trucks is safe and legal (which it isn't)...unfortunatley I belived them and we went for a ride...hit a tree ,shattered my spine, cracked three ribs, and I almost died..luckily I can still walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment