Thursday, May 13, 2010

Love hurts bad. I need nice advice?

I was dating this boy named Kyle and I got pregnant from him in Feb. Things were great! It really was true love but then he started to act funny. My friends thought we were the perfect couple until i found out that he cheated on me....twice. The first time he was ';forced to'; by the girl and the second time he was drunk. We broke up for a while and I was five months when I miscarried our baby. Then i asked him back and things were awkward but i didnt care. Then he dumped me again bc things were to awkward to him. We now are like friends with benifits but i want him back so bad. I cant stand being without him. Now that we are not together all he does is talk to bitches on his phone and internet and get pics of them. We keep talking about going back out but he hasnt gave me an answer. I know im young but im in love. What should I do? How could i get over him? Please help me. btw: be nice when you give me your advice.Love hurts bad. I need nice advice?
Things never work out a second time around, that is one thing to know, and honestly it doesn't sound like it really worked out the first time around. Because of you becoming pregnant, the loss you felt in addition to losing him, you are clinging to him to fill that void. He was connected to the unborn child (my condolences as well).


Unfortunately you will always feel a connection due to the experience with him but believe me, you will find far better, and try to remind yourself that you are worthy, in other words you can and will find someone who will put you first rather than on the back burner with head games. Someone you will trust, love, admire, adore and cherish. This ';Love'; you feel is more an attachment understandably so but it is time to try to mend your heart and move foward.


There are 3 moves you can choose at this point, stand still and dwell, go backwards in time and dwell, or move forward and live your life to the fullest as best you can.


Basically you may choose to either exist or live. And with so much ahead of you, why waste it on someone who truly doesn't value your worth. I had someone just like this, I have been married for 13 yrs now my thoughts of that person still ponder time to time but the reality is that I would never have been happy had I continued that relationship and I certainly would not have all that I have now, every experience both good and bad helped me become the person I am today, if not for those experiences I honestly don't know if my marriage would have even happened, or lasted as it has if not for those past experiences.


Things that are meant to be will happen, things that don't happen were never meant to be.


Best of luck to you- and you will mend from this, you just have to give yourself time and as difficult as it may be I would keep my distance from him, the more you interact with him the harder it will be to detatch and let go- move on. Love hurts bad. I need nice advice?
ITs obvious that you want to be with him because you were pregnant by him and you still feel some sense to cling to him. But he doesnt feel the same way about you. When things like that happen, as women sometime we are gullible and we believe anything a man tells us. If he really wanted to be with you he would have been there for you when you were carrying his baby. Let that loser go honey. You deserve so much more. It may seem rare, but there are actually some men out there who will love, respect, and give you all of them.
Look, I'm sorry for the loss of the baby. It must have been a terrible experience, but why in the world would you want to date someone who cheated on you while you were pregnant? It just doesn't make any sense to me.


Can't you open your eyes? Do you not respect yourself enough? You want to be mistreated, lied to and cheated on? That brings you joy?






it sounds like hes not ready and he is scared for a realtionship. i think u guys should be friends for awhile. and keep contact with him so a year later maybe he will want to be your boyfriend. and so on.
Sweetie, you need to forget about this loser and start loving YOURSELF. You obviously have lost ALL self love for yourself because you are continually letting this guy hurt you. The reasons he cheated are bullS$#@. You have 2 choices:


1. Continue trying to be with someone who doesn't love you and in the process hurting yourself.


2.You can forget about this dude and never let his worthless butt back into your life.


Honey, i know you think you love him... but what the two of you have is NOT LOVE!


I can recommend alot of good self help books that have gotten me thru tough times..


Keep your head up and start loving yourself and you will be able to get thru any difficult situation!
First of all you have to stop sleeping with him to get over him. It sounds like he is just using you. The best advice I can give you , which people don't agree with, but works, is to find someone else. Its easier to move on when you have someone else. I caught my ex with my best friend. I actually walked in on them. I was devastated. I started seeing this other guy the next weekend. If it wasn't for him I would have tried to justify what my ex had done and gone back to him. You don;t have to find another relationship just someone who is interested in you to keep you busy. And you never know where it may lead.....................
you need to let him go! don't talk to him, don't visit him, nothing! let him go! see the thing is, he is a toxin in your life, slowly but surely consuming you and killing you....the fact that he cheated on you twice is ridiculous! no man is ever ';forced'; to do anything he doesn't want to do and that he says the 2nd time he was drunk shows you how weak his love for you really is...your relationship is over and it will never be what it was, the fact that you got back together and HE dumped you! is a clear cut sign, its over...and now you're friends with benefits??? NO!! stop selling your body to this used car sales man, who's telling you all the things you think you wanna hear, but is only thinking about himself!!! i know its gonna hurt, but honestly time really does heal all wounds! and you're gonna be able to find someone who'll respect you enough to want to be in a relationship with you and not just use you for the physical needs you fulfill....move on girl...
It sounds as if Kyle is not mature enough for a relationship. If he was really serious about you and the baby (sorry for your loss) he would not have cheated on you twice. He dumped you because he is not in love with you and now that the scare of becoming a father is over, he wants nothing to do with you and the frightening memory. The best thing right now would be to go forward with your life without him. How do you get over him? The same way you do whenever you lose someone you love - you mourn for awhile and after time the hurt slowly goes away.
ok girl im sorry about your miscarriage. i know how that feels. also this guy has cheated on you numerous of times. your use to him. that's what it is. you went through so much with him you are use to him and he is ';all you know';. don't talk to him anymore. no phone calls no sex nothing because he knows you will give it to him and that's all he will come back for. trust me i know. just don't speak to him anymore and you will be ok. be by yourself. if you feel the need to talk to someone im here. you can do so much better. cut him off asap. good luck girl.
Honestly, as hard as it is. You really need to get over him. Because he seems like the kind of guy who fears commitment, and you may think that maybe one day he will want commitment but heres the thing. You can't be friends with benefits with him if you want that. Because when he realizes he wants that he won't go to you, because in his eyes ';you don't need that'; because you've done without. So he'll go and find someone else. Straight out tell him, either hes completely with you, or you're gone. Otherwise, you wont get anywhere.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment