Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bad Living Arrangement NEED ADVICE!!?

I just bought my first home is September, its a 3/2. I live with my husband and my daughter who is 4. I have my 14 year old sister living with me over the summer and I have been paying her for being a mommy helper. I had a friend need a place to live and my husband offered his gym (a enclosed 1 car garage room under air). This arrangement has been fine. BUT I got a call from (here's where it gets tricky) My brother in laws baby mama... Ok my nieces mother. They were getting kicked out of the friends house she was staying with and says she has no where to go. I told her she should go to her mothers about 2 hours away because I have NO EXTRA SPACE... She says she cant because her sister has recently been diagnosed schizophrenic and has a history of getting violent. Ok she has only been here a week and here are some problems... She has told my friend and sister that she is attracted to and has feelings for MY husband. She doesn't get up with her child and expects my sister to watch her kid as well. She has complained to her ex (my bro in law) that my friend is allowed to have a overnight guest (Her room has a door), and the baby mama is sleeping on the floor in my formal living room. I am also friends with my friends boyfriend, he is very respectful and nice. I do not know her thug boyfriend. Also got upset when I told her the schizophrenic sister would not be allowed overnight as well. We agreed that we would all buy food and share but her eating habits (AKA ALL DAY EATING AND SNACKING) are something I cannot afford. She also has hit my liquor cabinet without asking.. the only reason I found out was she failed to clean a spill and while cleaning it up I could smell the booze. I made a chore chart the first day she was here, yet she has failed to do any. I have made as much room for her as possible. I cleaned out some drawers in my daughters room but told her the closet is full... she hung clothes up anyways. I have asked small things such as not walking around with my laptop (on the night she was drunk) and not leaving towels on the floor... We have some quirks but while I am allowing her to live here I don't think I am being unreasonable. She is 21 years old and has had no job for over 5 years.. She has NEVER lived on her own. She has the mentality of a 15 year old and is petty and sneaky... HOW DO I DEAL WITH THIS?? I cannot kick her out and leave my 2 year old niece homeless...So what do I do? How do I get through to her? Any advice is appreciated, and thank you for reading this rant.Bad Living Arrangement NEED ADVICE!!?
Are you running a homeless shelter? Take down the vacancy sign.





Give her a time limit on her stay with you. 30 days and she needs to find employment, housing and get herself out. She could apply for government housing and assistance if she need to. She may be angry for giving her the boot but you're not doing her any favors by letting her sponge off you. I'm sure this is hard on your marriage. You're going to have to be firm with these people if you want to keep from destroying your relationship and sanity.Bad Living Arrangement NEED ADVICE!!?
I would tell her that it's not working out and help her move to her mothers. Your neice will be fine.
Tell her its not gonna work out you already have a bunch of people living there and you dont need any more people





Everyone Please Answer Mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment