Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Doing bad overall, need some advice!?

ok im 16 years old and when i was 15 everything turned upside down. when i was in middle school i had descent grades such as c's and b's and back then i didn't think much about anything except school. But when i got to high school everything changed after the first half of my freshman year i started doing bad, i dont know why, but i started getting careless about school. When i was 16 i was a sophomore and started to want to drop out of school, because i thaught school was becoming pointless and i had doubt in myself that i wasn't going anywhere. Then about 6 months ago me and my cousin who is like the best friend I've ever had started smoking weed together and to this day it has become a daily thing, we both want to do the same thing, i can quit if i want to, every now and then ill say to myself ';ah i don't wanna smoke weed anymore'; but then as days go by ill do it again, i wanna do good,all i want to do is make my parents happy, that's all i care about, im 16 and all i want is a descent job and just wanna work, i don't care about anything else i just wanna work to help my parents.





My parents got divorced when i was like in the middle of my freshman year and to this day i've never met my step mother and this saturday i said i would meet her for the first time.





So what should i do about school and all please i need some advice.Doing bad overall, need some advice!?
to me it doesn't sound like your cousin is much of a friend. if he's helping you do something that is affecting your life negatively not Only health wise but educationally wise then i think you should drop him. all i can say about the school thing is that its up to you. it's you life and ultimately u will do what you want to do. but you will not get a well paying job with a high school diploma let alone without one. you need to stop thinking about urself for once and start thinking about your future and how it can affect not only you but the people who love and care about you. if you dont do what you are supposed to do for yourself, at least do it for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment