Sunday, May 9, 2010

I need advice from the girls really bad....I think im ready for sex am I too young?

Im 15..is that too young??


Is it gonna hurt really bad??I need advice from the girls really bad....I think im ready for sex am I too young?
Listen, I am 15 years old and I am not a virgin. I was going out for this guy for a really long time but he would always pressure me into sex. Finally I just gave into it. I didn't really like it. It seemed like every time we would hang out, we would mess around. Then he dumped me. I felt betrayed. Now I am going out with another guy for some months now and we just started having sex. But I told him that he needs to respect me. and listen to me. Nobody can answer this question. Only you. We can only guild you to make the best decision. Just do one thing. Get Birth Control, wear a condom. Also, talk to your parents.I need advice from the girls really bad....I think im ready for sex am I too young?
First, yes, it will hurt extremely bad. Not only will you be extremely scared, but is just plain hurts!


Second, you are waaaaaay too young. Don't be another statistic-wait. Believe me, there is no rush to become sexually active. Becoming sexually active at 15 will only cause problems. You'll get STDs, you'll have to start getting pap smears (which hurt!) and there is a high chance that you will become pregnant. Why risk your whole life for that?


Honestly, I think you should wait.....the guy you are with now will not be the guy you are with in a few years, and you'll feel like you just wasted your virginity on him-trust me....save your virginity for the most important person....the person you marry. It will feel much more special that way.





If you do choose to have sex though, you need to use condoms (to help prevent STDs) and be on birth control pills. Since you are 15, you are too young to get them on your own-your parents will need to go with you to buy them. If you wait til your 16, you can get them by yourself.


All in all-wait
15 is OK.


Not too much. Less as time goes by.


Make sure you use BC.


Get on the pill, don't trust a condom.
save it until marrige what an amazing gift to give to you husband..yoour virginity
You think your ready? Do you think you could raise a child if you were to get pregnant? Do you think you could even handle telling your parents your pregnant? Do you really think your ready?
Only you will know when you're ready. I was ready at 16, so it's not too far off from when I was ready. As for how much it will hurt, it depends on how much you've had ';done'; to your vagina. If you have been fingered and used tampons, it won't hurt as bad as if you never used tampons or been fingered. Just expect a lot of blood. My first time, he didn't even go the whole way inside, and I was bleeding like crazy (exactly like I did on my heaviest period day). Just remember that it has to hurt before it feels good (that was the saying my best friend used to always tell me when I told her I was scared). If you aren't sure if you're ready or not, it's better to wait than regret it. Honestly, though, no one can tell you what is too young or too old to begin having sex. It's all internal.
OMG at 15 what makes you think you are ready for it? Are you ready for the emotional and physical consequences? What if you get pregnant? Are you ready to birth a child or tell your parents? I think you should wait. My gosh, 15 what next, 6 year olds thinking about driving? LOL. No it doesn't hurt but it might you because you're so young and still growing.
Being ready for sex isn't just the physical; its emotional and spiritual. Think about this; is 15 to young to get married? If you think that 15 is to young for marriage, than 15 is also to young for you to have sex. If you are concerned about it hurting, then you are focused on things which the intimate act of sex isn't really about anyway. You do want sex to be something you don't just give away or become something you will regret? I know I sound cliche, but wait until you are married.
first off please wait until you are married.








And no it doesn't hurt badly.
yes you are to young
Dont do it!!! If you have sex you'll get chlamidia and DIE!! lol...too much watching Mean Girls! But no you shouldn't...I was 16 and it's sooooo over rated! It will hurt your 1st time and once it's gone that's it, you can never get it back! I to this day wish I would've waited and I'm 19 now and where is the guy I lost my virginity to??? I have no idea! It's a moment to remember but when you think about it was just ';A moment';. Wait till your ready to be married and that way you know for sure he's the one and he won't just leave you or you guys wont last long because it will be more than just casual sex. GOOD LUCK! AND DON'T DO IT!! lol
Sex is a big responsibility, you need to do research before you are ready. There is STD's, pregnancy and so much more you need to look into. Don't get yourself into something you can't handle. Think about it read up on it and take your time.
Not necessarily. I wasn't much older and I didnt grow up to be a jobless crackwhore. I have a masters, thanks. Ok, self- gloating aside, think about why you think you're ready. Are you mature enough to get your own birth control? Are you and the guy in a committed relationship, and if something (i.e. a baby)comes of it, do you have a plan? Can you count on him to help you? And please dont just assume you can have an abortion.


As fasr as pain, it may or may not. It really depends on your body. BUT keep in my mind that a lot of physical things are psychosomatic, meaning your body's response to stimuli is directly related to brain activity. If its the right time, your body will be much more willing to accept that new activity, for lack of a better word.


Hope this helps, and trust your gut.
I'm sorry but if you have to ask if you are too young then the answer is yes. This is the same advice I have given to my friends when I was in middle school and high school and to my children.





So yes, you are too young. You are too young because if you don't know you are ready without asking the question then you are simply not yet ready.
uhm if ur going to have sex use protection every time yes 15 is young but we have 11-12 year olds pregnant the first time it kinda hurts not really bad though
Way to young although we have all made our mistakes but honestly if your smart wait until you get married or you will regret it and if you sleep around you will look like a skank and have a bad rep.
15 is really young. I lost my virginity at 18, and if I had it to do over I would've waited even longer. I would say wait until you're married. I didn't, but now that i've found the person I want to be with, I can't even begin to describe how bad I wish I had saved it for him. If nothing else, tell the guy you're waiting for marriage, if he leaves you because of it, you'll know he wasn't worth it in the first place. If he stays with you...still make him wait a year or two or five =)
I'd say 15 is too young. There's just a maturity level that is lacking and a realism of consequences that people your age just don't get. A lof of young women I see who are pregnant (and even those who aren't) often wish they waited until they were older to have sex for the first time (at least 16 or 17) and often regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment