Thursday, May 13, 2010

Any advice? Is this a bad thing?

Sometimes bad feelings resurface and I have trouble knowing how to deal with them.





When I was younger I was bullied by other guys in school throughout my school life actually and because of it I always have trouble viewing myself as good as others just because I used to be bullied and I sort of started believing things the bullies said. The guy that started never liked me from the start and would always pick on me by calling me ugly and a girl. Then other guys soon followed and even after he moved they still continued it. I have black hair and hazel eyes even though they think I'm ugly; I like how I look. But I'm glad it happened because I now that I will never be like them and it made me feel more compassionate with others as well caring about other's opinions; which is why I'm here.








Sometimes I like the way I look but then there's times I feel ugly just because I remember what the bullies always said. It feels like no matter how nice I am to others that people just hate me and maybe even think I'm ugly for being bullied.





So does anyone think that being bullied makes you a ugly/bad person? I'd like to be a nice guy. Please be honest and if you think like them then it's okay...I'm used to it. :(Any advice? Is this a bad thing?
well, sorry about the past, you can't change that. I'm pretty sure you're handsome, so that's good. you have these flash backs of the bullies because it's something that's made you who you are. think of the flash backs as a mental scar. but, you know your compassionate %26amp; handsome %26amp; nice, those flash backs remind you not to change your ways. keep your head upAny advice? Is this a bad thing?
Bullies usually just pick on who looks weaker than them.


Usually it has nothing to do with looks. Just once they've picked a target they'll say anything. Just try and shrug it off as best you can.
I think everyone has things they would like to change about the way they look...the key is being happy with yourself. As long as you like yourself it doesn't really matters what others feel. You sound like you are a very compassionate person and that is a great personality trait. Try not to let the memories of bullies cloud who you are. Bullies are the ones to be pitied because they are the ones that don't feel good about theirself.

No comments:

Post a Comment