Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cut my bangs myself they look horrible.do u have any advice for me so they dont look bad.?

Go to the hair salon and have them fix them. They're pretty good at fixing our mistakes! :o)Cut my bangs myself they look horrible.do u have any advice for me so they dont look bad.?
I've done that in the past


well if they're too short just let them grow out. yes you will fell weird for a while but eventually before you know it they will be the length you want it. also if you cut them too long just wet ur bangs ad try again! just be careful lol if you just don't like them in general that you can side sweep them and that looks good on everyone :]Cut my bangs myself they look horrible.do u have any advice for me so they dont look bad.?
i use to cut my bangs all the time... and my mom would always make fun of me for it..


she's a hair stylist.. and she is usually too busy for me. so i would just do it myself.. and whenever they turn out really bad. i jsut clip it up or wear a headband or something





if they look super bad. try getting it fix by a professional.
it really depends how they are messed upp, but bestt thingg to do is either go to the salon so theyy can basically fix anythingg or you can try agaain to fix them if they are just uneven orr you can just put them back with a clip or head band until they grow out.
put a picture up. what are they like? are they too short? uneven? just sweep them to the side or clip them back until they grow out a bit.


or you could go to the hairdressers and have them fixed. depends what the damage is
either put them in a clip, put them in a head band, or put a hat on to cover until they grow long enough to get fixed by a professional.
just clip ur hair than when it get longer u just let it go and beside ur bangs just clip a cute ribbon clip well tht was big trend in asia...
if they to bad just put it up and clip it if it not to short make a lil bumb so it wouldnt look so bad.
if they are uneven...try again...who knows you might be able to rock the ';baby'; bangs look
try the betty paige hairstyle ,,,shorter bang

No comments:

Post a Comment