Thursday, May 13, 2010

I like a bad boy? gimme some advice please!?

ok so,im a good girl, never done drugs,drank or smoked and do excellent in school.the problem is i like a bad boy.two years ago he went to jail for 6 diff things. Possession of controlled substance (marijuana), 2 Assaults, Possession with intent to distribute (cocaine), Possession of a firearm, and Burglary of a building. i really like him,im a very strong person and no one can persuade me to doing anything, its just weird to me since ive never been for the bad boy type. i don't like the things that he was jailed for but i really like him. any advice would be great.I like a bad boy? gimme some advice please!?
I was a freshman in school a while back and I didn't do none of the things this guy that I liked did. when i dated him he got me into the wrong crowd and i experimented with drugs and at one point got addicted. so my advice to you would be make sure he isn't doing the same stuff he use to do or he could get you mixed up in the wrong stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment