Thursday, May 13, 2010

Okay this sounds bad but i need advice...?

okay me and this guy have been friends for a looonnnggg time, then he started going out with my bestfriend on and off for 2 years and the on and off dating has been going on until now. me and the guy were hanging out on friday at his house because he invited me over cuz he just broke up with my best friend again,


we were just hanging out then we started drinking beer and having alot of fun, and we both go really drunk and started making out and ended up having sex...





then later i left and we didnt talk about it, and at school he told a friend and another friend and another friend and my bestfriend, who he just broke with heard about it. it was bad she got really mad and started saying **** to everyone, but obviously i lied about it to everyone but she knows we did.





and today after school me and the guy talked about it and he ended up tellling me he loved me alott, and wants to go out. when he said it i was shocked and hung upo the phone,


i need some advice on this, yeahh btw im 15.... dont say im immature and way to young because i know i am. i just need advice.Okay this sounds bad but i need advice...?
Well, we all make unwise decisions, but if you want to avoid another unwise one, better stay away from the alcohol. Be careful about the ';I love you'; phrases. They shouldn't be thrown around like that and it sounds like this guy (even though he's been a friend for two years) is playing with your emotions. I think you should keep your distance and try to patch up with your friends that were hurt. It would mean the world to them.





best wishes!Okay this sounds bad but i need advice...?
First of all did you use protection to prevent a pregnancy? How about a condom? You should dump this person and wait till you are ready for a real man.One who wont tell and respects you.

No comments:

Post a Comment