Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is this bad? I need your advice, now, please?

I just found out that my boyfriend of 6 years, has been talking to a girl on his phone, whom he call's his friend..Which Shouldnt be a problem, but





1. He stored it under a guy's name.


2. The guy's name is his cousins..and everytime he was around me, he'd never answer.


3. He claims they're just friends...BUT I've never met her





Am I crazy? I feel Soo upset right now. I cant stop crying. Please tell me what you think.Is this bad? I need your advice, now, please?
He's misleading you in some way, thats a fact. I think enough to dump him!Is this bad? I need your advice, now, please?
Stop crying. As long as your crying he will view you as weak and he knows you will never leave. I view this as infidelity as he is being devious about the situation. He knows it is wrong, that's why he hid the number. Let him know what your expectations of a boyfriend are and if he can't meet these you will have to cut him loose. You can deal with the situation now, or years from now when you have more invested and more to loose, the choice is yours. You have a right to live with dignity and when someone cheats and you stay with them, you allow them to rob you of this basic right.
If u are not the snooping kind wait just a second. I'll give u advice in a second. But if u are this part is for u ask his friends and family, then drop hints or tell him straight up that u know his secret. If he doesn't spill that's okay it's time for plan B. make him worried put all of the guys numbers u have in your phone under girls names including your dad. Basically do the same thing he has been doing to u. Sooner or later u should find out what u need to know. But if u aren't the sneaky kind and u just can't take it. Tell him this '; I like you a lot but I can't live my life another day with the thought of you cheating on me. It's like sleeping on needles, I really and truly care for you but I'm not going to stress myself out unless I know for a fact whats up between you and that girl and why you have to be sneaky about it .'; And with that said he knows how much u care but he also knows that u mean business and being without him will be easier than being with him and thinkin he is cheating on u.I really hope my advise helps.


Sincerely,


Your girl D
you are not crazy for thinking your bf has feelings for someone else, but you should definitely talk to him about it or just tell him that you want to meat her. it might sound crazy but it is better than crying and waiting for something to happen. its time to take ACTION!
yea. i agree i would ask him... it sounds kinda fishy to me tho.





hope this helps!


:)
Oh, I feel your pain. This exact thing happened to me (though my boyfriend didn't think to store the name under a different name). I'll tell you my situation. My boyfriend and I were actually packing my apartment so that we could move into the apartment that we rented together. He said that he had a ring and he had planned to propose within the next 2 months. Anyway, when we were packing SHE called. He lied and said that it was a friend from work. His story changed a million times and in the end I found out that they had been talking for about a month. He called her on his way to work...they talked until 1-2 in the morning...etc. He NEVER spoke to her in front of me. He never answered the phone when she called. Anyway, to make this long story short, he denied their relationship, we broke up and now they're married. They were engaged within months of us breaking up. I'm not even kidding. BUT, the good thing is that I never, ever would have wanted to marry this guy. If he was capable of being so dishonest when we were dating, he definitely would have been dishonest when were were married. Things happen for a reason! It took me 3 years, but I finally found a great guy and it made me appreciate what happened.





Go with your gut. If you feel like something is wrong, then it probably is. I'm sorry, I know this hurts terribly, but it's best to shed him now.





Good luck and stay strong :)
He's cheating and he's emotionally invested with this girl. Pull yourself together...call the girl and tell her that he confessed and see what the reaction is...good luck!
talk to him. tell him how its hurting you. i think he's cheeting on you with her.


or else why would he put her name as a guy. cuz he doesnt want u to find out..
you know there are 2 types of guys


the players


and the good guys


i have many freinds that are players and marryed.


i am not one of them.
you should talk to him and find out the truth. he should be able to trust you if you've been together for 6 years.
i would talk to him and be like be honest cuz that's what relationships r about
i think that 6 years is too long. maybe he is bored with you and he is being dishonest, i understand that you are hurt. the best thing to do move on slowly. i advice you just be careful. he might just leave you when he makes up his mind. you should be two steps ahead of him, since you are. you should just move on, and if he says okay, then he has better plans for him and not for the both of you. you are not crazy. youre just crazy in love with him.
just let him know how you feel about it. you never really know until you ask.
Well, first of all, I do believe that he shouldn't be hiding his contact with this friend. I would have a problem with it. Before I approached him I would ask myself whether I am over jealous or sensitive about him chatting with other women. If I answered NO, I would then tell him what I discovered and ask him why he was disrespecting me that way. If I believed that he was cheating, I would tell him what I found out, then tell him that it was over. Not sure that helps, but good luck. I hope that you have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment