Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I have a 12yr old daughter with a very bad attitude i need some kind of punishment advice?

I hate to tell you this, but she's 12 and it's just the beginning. Teens have a LOT of hormonal problems that even THEY can't pinpoint. They also have MAJOR self-esteem issues and friends %26amp; guys are the most important things in her life. She will be very sensitive and not care for her parent(s) as much as she used to, but it is just a phase.





I think that it's important that you talk with her and let her know you realize she's going through a lot and that you are there whenever she needs you.I have a 12yr old daughter with a very bad attitude i need some kind of punishment advice?
If she has a bad attitude at the age of 12, unless it's brand new, you've probably lost the battle. She should have learned behavior long before she got to be 12.I have a 12yr old daughter with a very bad attitude i need some kind of punishment advice?
oh, man. i am only 14 myself, but i know teenagers and preteens. don't make her life a living hell, but establish your authority without appearing to be a tyrant. slowly take away the things that she uses most often, such as tv, cell phone, computer, and other things.you can ground her, too.





another way, is to guilt her. do nice things for her, and she will feel bad about being mean and rude to you. it might cause her to stop, you never know.





yet another thing is, work her. work work work. chores until homework is done.
Well, I would start with taking away a cell phone, TV, computer access, not letting her go out on the weekends, or what always works for my parents, CHORES!
its hard to say without knowing what kind of mother you are. do you drink, do drugs- do you have different men over all the time? I would first try to be kind and talk to her with respect. If you and she is unable to be respectful to each other i'd would get counceling for both of you. You have to build some trust between you and her. If reason won't work set her in a corner like a two year old until she acts her age.
im a 12 year old boy and my mom takes my music away. if she has a cell phone, take that away. Ground her, if she want's to go to a friends house or somthin, say no. tell her she better be good or it will stay that way.
okey, here are some punishments my mom gives to me.


A bad spanking, I mean bad bare butt, another one is no t.v. for about 1-2-3 weeks. If she has been really bad: ground her for about 3weeks. no nothing
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment