Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bad permanent cosmetics experience???? need advice plz!!?

i'm looking into getting permanent eye liner, but when i reserched it on the net i got really conflicting information on permanent cosmetics. some women had said that it was the best thing that they ever did and encourage every woman to try it, other women said that it deffinately changed their lives....for the worse. these women wrote about their ';permanent makeup horror stories'; and i've got to admit that they got me a LITTLE scared. so my question is for all the women that HAVE had some type of permanent makeup done -- have you had a bad experience with this??? pleeeease let me know! i'm really having a hard time making up my mind about whether to have it done or not.Bad permanent cosmetics experience???? need advice plz!!?
Everyone has horror stories for EVERYTHING... but its just like any other kind of tattoo, or plastic surgery, or anything done to your body- you need to research research research! Just like you would a doctor or normal tattoo artist, find a very experienced makeup-tattoo artist who has done it many times with positive results. It's okay to ask how experienced they are with it, I'm sure they'd expect it! Even if you have to drive an hour away to get the best.. it'll be worth it! Also keep in mind that in most cases, the more pricey- the better the work!





Also, keep in mind that just like a normal tattoo.. it WILL fade. You'll probably have to get it touched up once or twice a year to keep it looking its best. There is a makeup tat artist in Boston who says that makeup tattoos are more apt to fade in the first few months you get it, so she does not charge for the first touch up.Bad permanent cosmetics experience???? need advice plz!!?
I personally have not done any permanent makeup on myself, but I do know a few people with it. I have a friend who had her eyes tattooed, in her case it's fine. It works for her because she does not wear much makeup and having her eye lined can give her a more polish look. I also have a friend who has a permanent beauty mark, in her case not such a good idea, it's a faded green color. Does not look natural and it's obvious that she had it tattooed on. Going back to the friend who had her eyes done, maybe it still looks good because the ink hasn't worn out yet. The cons would be fading ink, un-natural look. Pros can be not having to waste time putting on makeup? Think before you do something this drastic...because even laser removal is difficult and hurts and may still leave a scar.
Some have had good results with cosmetic surgery but the ones who haven't had good results are no different then any one else. You could end up one of those unhappy clients. Do you want to take a chance of making a permanent mistake. Unless it was 100% satisfaction guaranteed, I wouldn't bother with it.
well I don't have any but my mom does !! and she hate it !! b/c if it faid then everyday you have to put eye liner to cover it !! so for like the first couple of year you would like it but then when it start to faied , you are so busted!!! my mom had a friend , that her eye liner started to faid and so smtime she et lazy so we can only see half of it !! it looks ugly !! please vote it to be the best answer!! it's my mom's experience!!belive me don't ruien your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
The best thing for you to do is research the people available in your area to preform this type of procedure and also get a full eye exam prior to any procedure to make sure you have no eye problems. Do not go to any person that is not licensed to preform this task . I have had friends get this done I myself can not do to the fact that I have stigmas in both my eyes and they are not sure if permanent eye liner would effect it so I choose not to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment