Sunday, May 9, 2010

Any advice what to do if you have a bad teacher? ?

One of my teachers is bad at teaching. Like i memorize all the notes we get, but i do poorly on the tests. I don't know what to do, i know the notes but why do i do bad on the tests??Any advice what to do if you have a bad teacher? ?
I had a government teacher like that in high school. I really struggled to maintain a C average in his class. I had to work extremely hard to get that. I passed his class and moved on. I never again had a teacher like that. My worst teacher in college was better than he was. I do not know what advice to give you unless you can change teachers. Otherwise I would just say not to sweat it. It will be good discipline for later life, struggling but overcoming. It will mean nothing after you have finished college and move on. It is not a measure of how successful you may be.Any advice what to do if you have a bad teacher? ?
I'd suggest talking to the teacher after class and ask why you did poorly. If he says that you didn't study hard enough or something, review what you got wrong and continue to try your best. If you think you generally do poorly in tests, try and get some tips from a teacher or a classmate that exceeds well.
It seems like the problem is at least partially yours. You do not appear to be adequately understanding or remembering your work. Go over your notes every weekend. Study with a friend. Go to help classes if offered and ask questions when you do not understand something./
maybe your not used to the way he/she teaches get a tutor or ask t he teacher to help you
There is no such thing as a bad teacher...only bad students.
cheat

No comments:

Post a Comment