Thursday, May 13, 2010

I need a loan for $1000 as I am moving to NYC this friday.I have bad credit, but am employed. Any Advice?

Anyway out there willing to lend money? I do have bad credit so its hard to get a loan. I am self employed but need this extra cash this week. Help???????????I need a loan for $1000 as I am moving to NYC this friday.I have bad credit, but am employed. Any Advice?
Did you try a Pawn Shop?I need a loan for $1000 as I am moving to NYC this friday.I have bad credit, but am employed. Any Advice?
Hi,


You could get from here:


http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-1813149-404鈥?/a>
did you just realize you were moving this week? You had to know this a little bit before hand! Plus to get a personal loan it takes at least a week from applying for the loan for them to approve it and cut the check. And if you're moving to NYC you gotta have SOME cash.....the rent there is psycho expensive!
if you already have bad credit then the last thing you need is a loan. Find other alternatives.
Hello


i am willing to help you out with the loan you are asking or looking for. if you are interested contact me via this email sandralords@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment