Thursday, May 13, 2010

I had a bad dream ketchup ed advice?

This is ketchup Ed the other night I had bad dream that people in this category and other鈥檚. We were all in the McDonalds together I was in a high chair and everyone was slapping me one person was shoving ketchup down my throat another person wanted to beat me with a bam boo stick. Avon mom was strangling me with a bib and my mother was just standing there cheering everyone on. I woke up in cold sweat. I don鈥檛 have dreams like this. What can this mean?


I had a bad dream ketchup ed advice?
Why would you ask this on a pregnancy q%26amp;a? Strange.I had a bad dream ketchup ed advice?
Ketchup Ed, after being an avid reader of your twisted questions for some time, i have come to the conclusion that you have serious mommy issues and you need to seek professional help a.s.a.p.
This is the section of yahoo answers that pertains to pregnancy and trying to concieve and achieve a pregnancy. go SOMEWHERE ELSE AND ASK RIDICULUS QUESTIONS
put this is a different category dumb ***.
it means yur gona get raped by drewpickles at mcdonalds
sounds like you are one of those men that actually enjoyed being spanked by your mother, you need help son!
its probably one of those strange premonitions so i would be very careful next time you go to Mc D's. lol
It means you spend way too much time on Y!A
it means you're an idiot....get a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment