Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is this bad? I REALLY need advice.....?

I'm an 18 year old guy. When I'm answering questions, particularly about sensitive things like sex and having kids, I get really....';protective'; I guess you could say, when I read about a young person making a bad choice.....like having sex and getting pregnant at 13......I get upset when I think there's nothing I can do, because obviously they don't know or care about me, but it just hurts so much when this happens.....when some poor child is making such a horrible choice.........and nobody may talk her out of it.........I feel so bad when this happens...........is this sensitivity, this......empathy a bad thing? am I getting too close to the issues and these people I don't know? Is this bad? I just don't know and I'm concerned that this may tear me apart.........Is this bad? I REALLY need advice.....?
it's not bad . it just means you're a caring guy :]Is this bad? I REALLY need advice.....?
you sound like a caring bloke....... that's never a bad thing..... the bad thing is not knowing when to step back from a situation....... that can cause problems for you as it sounds like you are realising. You're 18, it gets worse as you get older so you need to learn at what point do you step back and switch off. although i agree totally about the kids having baby thing there's not a whole lot you can do, they think there ready but they have no idea what there getting them selves in to it's there choice at the end of the day. Hope this helped.
You're very sensitive and you're acting like a girly man, i feel bad for people when bad things happen to them as well, but im not girly about it like you are, i'll feel bad for them for a second, but then i'll go on with my life, because its not my responsiblity to do anything for them, its not like i can go back in time. You need to stop worrying about other people's problems, and go do somehting with your life, get a girlfriend, get rich, make something of yourself.
Thats a little weird. You seems REALLY sensative. I dont think it's a bad thing, but it's weird. It's these s!uts' problems for getting knocked up. Dont worry about it. Dont look at those questions if it bothers you.
well, its okay to be concerned. i dont really see a problem here. you just feel bad
Well I get worried about these things too but what can we do ? People here on YA are from all over the world so NO there is nothing we can do but to give sensitive advice. If however it's taking over all your time worrying then you should ease off and give yourself some breathing space. Sensitivity is good thing but not if your way too sensitive. I cry when I see my country win in the Olympics so most of us can empathise with you. Good luck and worrying too much will give you wrinkles. Unless you have money or time to help these people there is nothing you can do. You are very nice though.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment