Thursday, May 13, 2010

It hurts so bad still!!! (Relationship Breakup Advice) HELP!?

I have been in a relationship for a while. This was the guy who was my first love and first kiss. But after kissing me a bunch one day, the very next he says he is going to a different school next year and he thinks we should break up and just be friends!!!





This was the guy who claimed to love me and always want to be with me forever. And he knew he was going to a different school but still kissed me a lot knowing that this would happen.





Now it's like his goal is to hurt me anyway possible whether it's saying he is kind of over it or that he can never talk and is always busy when i ask him for help getting through it.





THIS IS THE MOST UNBEARABLE UNDESCRIBABLE PAIN!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!





And it just makes matters worse that so many of my memories came from him and i can never get those back. I feel like he has just been stringin me along this whole time and now with all the heartbreak im feeling, he does not feel a thing!! And that hurts me the most cause it leads me to believe he has been lying to me this whole time.





PLEASE HELP!!!! I WANT TO STOP ALL THE PAIN!!!





ADVICE!!It hurts so bad still!!! (Relationship Breakup Advice) HELP!?
You need to move on. Go out with some friends for a good night out at say the movies or something. I know what your feeling because I am feeling the same. Just get away for everything. Try not to be home much and don't keep it all inside. Find a good friend to talk to an stay BUSY to keep him off your mind. It will help and before you know it you will have new memories with your friends.It hurts so bad still!!! (Relationship Breakup Advice) HELP!?
I know how you feel. Me and My girlfriend where the same way. No one cheated on each other, or from what I know about. But after 4 yrs of dating, she went off to the east coast. And i feel the same way you do. The friends thing and everything. I just want you to knw your not alone. We all hurt.

Report Abuse



honestly, the only thing that will ease the pain is time. eventually youll have to get over him so just keep living life and just go with the flow and things will look up
Time heals all wounds my dear

No comments:

Post a Comment