Sunday, May 9, 2010

Is it bad??i need help/advice please?

ok me and this guy have been dateing a while but when i was out of town one weekend i got a call from my bff saying this girl was all ove him and this girl was suppose ably my friend so i chewed her out but now every week this girl does some thing to make me mad and my bf and her are friends and i told him i didnt want him to talk to her anymore... was that wrong of me to do?? i need help/advice pleaseIs it bad??i need help/advice please?
i think u did the right thing. tell him also that if he doesnt stop it..u will not continue with him..dont say much and please dont fight with him..fighting and yelling will make him think that he is a hyrro..it will make him feel good and also he will start thinking more about this girl... be strong..Is it bad??i need help/advice please?
you should find out for sure if its true before you start making enemies.
if you trust him it shouldnt be a problem
It's no wrong for you to feel that way but I think it is wrong for you to tell somebody who they can or can't be friends with. If he can't see that being friends with her makes you uncomfortable then the problem is really with him not you. If he keeps it up go find another face and replace him.
Stop being a hater.
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment